Heritage Owners Club

Anniversary models

SeattleMI

I have a 2007 20th Anniversary 150 (#38) I bought from Pro-fusion.  It's as good an instrument as Heritage makes, I think.  Beautiful figure in the top!  Not too heavy, about 9 lbs.  It currently has Gibbons (I think the default changing of this spelling is silly) Custom Buckers in it, which sound more like Bloomfield's '59 than any other of the numerous pickups I've tried in that one.  Feel and playability are the equal of my McInturff (the most perfect man-made object I've ever held, which may be too perfect), and my PRS DGT, which is just...perfect feel in my left hand.

On one of the tours , I remember Jim Deurloo pointing out a 23rd Anniversary model with a bit of pride.  It represented the rebirth of Heritage, I believe.  As they moved past challenges and kept the Heritage of Kalamazoo going.. 

I'm a big fan of the hollow trap inlays and the signature inlays on the other anniversary models. 

hbq3lvejhhdpcr851okv.jpghmziq1b8ko6iwdbowuu0.jpg

45 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

I thought Fredzep has a unique anniversary model he may wish to post now.

I don't know if this qualifies as an anniversary model, it's more of a commemorative model ... but, as the certificate says.... 

"This instrument, #P00804, is the only copy of this design ever built, and it is the very last instrument built at 225 Parsons Street in the 20th century. " 

Tpla-PQ5jHf2hJGtSi_NQRkllGuB5d1tJVum9r7YGnIj96Oewq_Za1HzX614oPdgH4kkaS-HcNmCULIOcgzrYzWBvUoASWxW7_I-f2evE-iAO9ceYGcTzovN

" The Heritage Eagle Centurion is a fitting tribute to the history and influence that this location represents, and a marvelous example of the Heritage commitment to quality."

32 minutes ago, FredZepp said:

I don't know if this qualifies as an anniversary model, it's more of a commemorative model ... but, as the certificate says.... 

"This instrument, #P00804, is the only copy of this design ever built, and it is the very last instrument built at 225 Parsons Street in the 20th century. " 

" The Heritage Eagle Centurion is a fitting tribute to the history and influence that this location represents, and a marvelous example of the Heritage commitment to quality."

money.jpg

4 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Hot DAMN, Bob!!  What a sexy gitfiddle! 

Agreed!  The base guitar (Prospect, right?) with Bigsy is right up my alley, but then add on the bound board, inlays, bowtie(?) and it becomes amazing to me.  Enjoy it for a long time!  

7 hours ago, FredZepp said:

Tpla-PQ5jHf2hJGtSi_NQRkllGuB5d1tJVum9r7YGnIj96Oewq_Za1HzX614oPdgH4kkaS-HcNmCULIOcgzrYzWBvUoASWxW7_I-f2evE-iAO9ceYGcTzovN

that hummingbird inlay is awesome, among many cool things about that guitar!

On 9/11/2020 at 2:00 AM, SeattleMI said:

I was thinking about anniversary model guitars today...

What is the best anniversary model Heritage has produced, in your opinion, and what makes it stand out from other anniversary models? Also,  what differences are there from their standard brethren?

I hope you get a helpful answer.  I have a couple 25th anniversary models, an H535 & an H150.  

They make me happy so I guess that's how they stand out from the other guitars.

Archived