Heritage Owners Club

Virtual Guitar Show w/ Heritage Guitar Booth

DetroitBlues

6 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

New headstock inlay design.  Hopefully production models will be cleaner looking than this image.

Distinguished Headstock

Featuring the Heritage logo and a Twin Arrow inlay in vintage gloss, the headstock is complemented by 3x3 tuners laser-etched with Heritage graphics.

Distinguished_Headstock_3_1.jpg?v=160067

I Love That!

I like the look of the headstock inlay.   I'll watch the Core video in a bit.

So far the event has been a bummer for me.   I started watching Pete's tour, and the cable company decided to have internet connection problems.   Lasted about 3 hours.   Things would come up,  then Pooof!, it would go away.  

I wanted to watch the showcase with Kenny Wayne Shepherd, but couldn't get past the spinning cursor and the "No Internet" response.   Leaving tomorrow around noon for 5 days and not taking the computer.  Hopefully everything will be on Youtube when I get back.

11 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

The headstock and inlay is nice.  My OCD focused on what appears to be photo enlarged imperfections, most likely smudges and dust.  My first impression was that it was relic'd.

yeah, I get that.  I do like the overall look and feel a lot.  nice too see some cool evolution of the brand.

Curious, what is Edwin Wilson's role with Heritage?

Everything I've seen states he's in charge of R&D for the Harmony brand while Farmer heads up Heritage.  Yet, with the release of the custom core 150, Edwin's fingerprint is all over it.

I know it's all the same company (bandlab), but even in the lineup for this event Wilson is designated as Harmony and Farmer as Heritage.  Just trying to make sense of that relationship. 

30 minutes ago, SeattleMI said:

Curious, what is Edwin Wilson's role with Heritage?

On the Heritage Guitars YouTube page they say....

Let Edwin Wilson, our Head of Guitar Research & Development, walk you through the fine details of the Core H-150 and our very own 225 Classic Humbuckers.

Archived