Heritage Owners Club

Custom Core H-150

gary0214

It looks classy, lots of charm to that guitar. I do in fact prefer The Heritage over Heritage, however there must be a marketing reason for the change. Does anybody have a Circle H logo Heritage they would sell? I need to have one since my ranch is called Circle H. 

How many times, in any of the myriad conversations any of us has had about the brand, have we referred to "The Heritage" guitars (or The The HOC)?  And I agree with Tim, a bound headstock would be awfully nice!  In a rack full of guitars, the one on my 20th Anniversary is a standout delight! Itching to get a hands-on look at one of the Core pieces.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:30 PM, yoslate said:

How many times, in any of the myriad conversations any of us has had about the brand, have we referred to "The Heritage" guitars (or The The HOC)?  And I agree with Tim, a bound headstock would be awfully nice!  In a rack full of guitars, the one on my 20th Anniversary is a standout delight! Itching to get a hands-on look at one of the Core pieces.

That would be dangerous.......you know you would buy one.........

1 hour ago, skydog52 said:

I have a couple on order due in late November. Dark Cherry and Tobacco Burst.

Excellent! Glad to know Green Oak Guitars is alive and well Paul!

I totally love the headstock ,  Love it !   And the woods, finish, weight and electronics seem first rate. That's the important stuff. 

On a personal level, I'd pick a slightly slimmer, faster neck, but that's entirely a personal preference... It's not excessively large. I'm sure that I already own others that are thicker. 

9 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Purveyors of some of the finest Heritage guitars on the planet.  Some amazing specimens and custom designs have gone through Paul's shop.  

On 10/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, ElNumero said:

That would be dangerous.......you know you would buy one.........

On 10/9/2020 at 10:21 AM, ElNumero said:

A recipe for personal crisis!

Archived