Heritage Owners Club

Got my pedal board sorted out.

JeffB

14 minutes ago, LK155 said:

Looking at your picture, did you, um, gain anything by putting things in that order?

I guess you were in rearrange mode.

I think its better before the amp.

Every time I added another pedal it all got more convoluted. I felt like I had to have everything on so as to not waste it.

Im not ready for sonic options.

37 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

Nothing beats the picture you had several years ago of the flipped inside-out, upside down music room.  That was a cool photo.

Ha! What the hell was that about!

I mightve been a little bit insane around that time.

I think I've changed. Im not sure yet.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:32 AM, JeffB said:

Wasnt sure about the order I should put everything in but this seems to be working.

IMG_6913 (640x401).jpg

Never used a Kingsley but heard glowing reviews. I've been playing through a Strymon Iridium. Really love it.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:11 AM, barrymclark said:

Never used a Kingsley but heard glowing reviews. I've been playing through a Strymon Iridium. Really love it.

The Jester suits me and my amp/speaker pretty much perfectly. Good eq and  gain from zero added through to saturated but not what I would call modern.

Playing through my stuff it doesnt feel like a pedal even at low volumes. With my amp I just get the pedal and amp volumes matched and it feels like its just the amp. Some of the other od's Ive had I had to have them set above unity with the amp to get them to sound like they were part of the amp instead of sounding like they were sitting on top of the amp sound.

My amp doesnt really break up at any volume,  I havnt tried the Jester through an amp that breaks up at lower volumes, it might be a whole different experience, it might be terrible, I dont know.

I watched a few vids of demo's of the Iridium, seems like a good thing.

1 hour ago, JeffB said:

The Jester suits me and my amp/speaker pretty much perfectly. Good eq and  gain from zero added through to saturated but not what I would call modern.

Playing through my stuff it doesnt feel like a pedal even at low volumes. With my amp I just get the pedal and amp volumes matched and it feels like its just the amp. Some of the other od's Ive had I had to have them set above unity with the amp to get them to sound like they were part of the amp instead of sounding like they were sitting on top of the amp sound.

My amp doesnt really break up at any volume,  I havnt tried the Jester through an amp that breaks up at lower volumes, it might be a whole different experience, it might be terrible, I dont know.

I watched a few vids of demo's of the Iridium, seems like a good thing.

Very cool. Im playing through a Tech21 200w Power Engine. I'm really digging it.

Archived