Heritage Owners Club

Almost, and I mean Almost!, pulled the trigger on the new JHS 3 Series Pedals.

I'm considering replacing my Boss Super Chorus SH-1, Ibanez Mini Analog Delay, and Hall of Fame Reverb in favor for the JHS Chorus, Delay, and Reverb.

Anyone else considering these or bought them?

It would bring a kind of uniformity to the visual appearance of the board.

The HoF was a pretty good reverb from what I remember. I had one on my board for a long time. Hardly ever used it. :)

• 1 month later...

I sat down and played through a few of the JHS3's. I didnt think any of them sucked. Reverb reverbed, delay delayed, overdrive overdrived, chorus made wavey chorusy sounds. I didnt buy any of them. Im casually looking for a reverb pedal and while I was there I tried a few. Tire kicking basically.

The whole visual uniformity kinda yanks my chain.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, JeffB said:

I sat down and played through a few of the JHS3's. I didnt think any of them sucked. Reverb reverbed, delay delayed, overdrive overdrived, chorus made wavey chorusy sounds. I didnt buy any of them. Im casually looking for a reverb pedal and while I was there I tried a few. Tire kicking basically.

Visually, its fine.  The tone and price are what I'm curious about.  

On 11/19/2020 at 8:29 AM, JeffB said:

I have a JHS Spring tank Reverb on my big board, it gets the job done. As for visual uniformity, I think better when things look uniform. I not only like visual uniformity, I use the same preamps (two channel version on the big board), and volume pedals on both of my boards. I get confused easily.

My acoustic board for my house gigs...

Blacky.jpg.95ab1122de89719157b54b5ef4d58230.jpg

For bigger blues festivals with resonator guitars with two pickups, magnetic and piezo

Whitey.jpg.8f85b9bc11d6bb2e7c6725022153032a.jpg

Edited by rockabilly69