Heritage Owners Club

Bespoke Program

wheretobuy

31 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

They closed all of the vibrato bars in my area due to COVID.  :ph34r:

Haaaa!  I can't think of the last time I was in a bar. Covid brain.

Now that you brought this up. Good names for a bar. 

Welcome to the Tone Sucker or Welcome to the Vibrato Bar. Where all Your Dreams come true!

5 hours ago, rwinking said:

Still don’t know what the tone sucker is.

An inside joke that goes back a ways.  A Bigsby trem was referred to as a "Tone Sucker" by one of our HOC members and it keeps coming up from time to time.

2 minutes ago, golferwave said:

An inside joke that goes back a ways.  A Bigsby trem was referred to as a "Tone Sucker" by one of our HOC members and it keeps coming up from time to time.

If it does alter tone, it can also add a lot in the hands of someone who can play it IMHO.  That's said, I'm not one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL3mvkZ6mVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IRetoeEecc

David Paul, a Heritage artist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-XeMwpCNzY

18 hours ago, skydog52 said:

Welcome to the Tone Sucker or Welcome to the Vibrato Bar. Where all Your Dreams come true!

Live Music! Tonight! At the Vibrato Bar! Phil Latio & The Cunning Linguists with special guests The Tone Suckers!

13 hours ago, golferwave said:

gallery_3_1_591374.jpg

If I could remember who I sold The ToneSucker(tm) to, I'd try to get it back, even thought it has (had?) HRWs. The cat...not so much.

Edit to add: A couple PSPs ago, @Jim W and @LeftyAlicia were kind enough to take me along on what I termed, "The Cavalcade of Southeast Michigan Manufacturing Tour." One of the places they stopped was the casting company, just a couple blocks from Heritage, that makes Bigsby trems. It reminded me greatly of Heritage in the Golden Era. 

Now you have been jonesing for a "Tone Sucker". 

I currently have no guitars with a Bigsby. They are fun make those deep dives.

A great bar name could also be the Whammy Bar.

support American manufacturing; buy a Bigsby!!

I also got the Bigsby tour c/o Jim & Alicia. we interrupted them on their lunch break, but they were gracious enough to put up with us

"Bigsby, Interrupted"

was a really neat place to check out

didn't see any spokes anywhere though

7 hours ago, bolero said:

support American manufacturing; buy a Bigsby!!

I also got the Bigsby tour c/o Jim & Alicia. we interrupted them on their lunch break, but they were gracious enough to put up with us

"Bigsby, Interrupted"

was a really neat place to check out

didn't see any spokes anywhere though

I have a hazy recollection of inspecting the production facilities of The Boathouse and The Green Door, as well, with you three. Hazy...

On 10/19/2020 at 9:04 AM, Dick Seacup said:

Edit to add: A couple PSPs ago, @Jim W and @LeftyAlicia were kind enough to take me along on what I termed, "The Cavalcade of Southeast Michigan Manufacturing Tour." One of the places they stopped was the casting company, just a couple blocks from Heritage, that makes Bigsby trems. It reminded me greatly of Heritage in the Golden Era. 

A wheelbarrow of whammy for you!

barrow.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

When I am ready (if ever) to get another guitar (believe it or not, while I love guitars, I absolutely HATE keeping them strung... but also HATE not having fresh strings. lol) I am thinking strongly on getting a Bespoke 150 akin to the former 157 but with some specific other "bling" touches. I absolutely LOVE the double-arrow headstock inlay.

I am glad I got my Custom Shop Heritages before the "Bebroke Program" started.   And they are light weight, resonate, and perfect!

4G83Vmr.jpg

fUuzYti.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kuz said:

I am glad I got my Custom Shop Heritages before the "Bebroke Program" started.   And they are light weight, resonate, and perfect!

4G83Vmr.jpg

fUuzYti.jpg

Stunners John!

Up until Heritage and now a few others recently, I'm ashamed to admit I had never heard the word Bespoke before...

5 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

Stunners John!

Up until Heritage and now a few others recently, I'm ashamed to admit I had never heard the word Bespoke before...

That's why I kind of changed it to a more accurate name, "Bebroke".... 

It cost me a total upcharge of $75/guitar back in 2007 & 2008 to order my Custom Heritages.

Archived