Heritage Owners Club

Millenium vs H155

ficecone

I noticed reverb has two categories:

Heritage Millenium

H 155

Is there a difference? I thought they were the same model? Can someone clear this up for me?

Thanks

There is a 155 and a 158, both are called Millenniums.

H155 on Reverb:

Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers, gold hardware, Schaller tuners, Ebony fingerboard with block inlays, solid carved curly Maple archtop, solid back & rims, partial center block semi-hollow construction, real Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, white bound body/neck/peghead, inlaid peghead logo with diamond inlay, special label annotated "First Production Model", 24.75" scale, 1-11/16th nut width, weighs just 7 lbs. 6 oz. This is an optional color at Heritage.

H-158 on Reverb:

Neck : 17 degree peghead pitch; one-piece mahogany neck; white bound peghead inlaid with The Heritage in pearl., Fingerboard : 24 3/4” scale ebony white bound fingerboard with 22 frets; mother of pearl block inlays. Radius is 12". Nut width is 1-11/16".  Single cutaway, semi-solid body with solid carved multiple white bound ultra curly maple top and single white bound solid flat mahogany back and solid mahogany rim; no pickguard; with f-holes. Rim Thickness – 1 3/4” Body Width – 13 1/4” 

Honestly, I have no idea what the difference is.

The only thing I can think of is the 155 was carved back and the 158 was flat as the only difference?  I really don't know.

From what I gather, on the H-155 you have a carved maple top and solid maple back.   The H-158 has a laminated top and arched back, like a 535 or 525.   The 158 won't have an access panel on the back, the 155 has an access panel.

Millennium H-158 Specs:

Neck - 17 degree peghead pitch; one piece mahogany neck.

Fingerboard - 24 3/4” scale rosewood cream bound fingerboard with 22 frets; mother of pearl dot position markers.

Body - Single cutaway, semi-solid body with laminated arched top and arched back ; single cream bound top and back; no pickguard; with f-holes;

Archived