Heritage Owners Club

CME Overview of Heritage Guitars

Gitfiddler

According to the NAMM oral history,  Jim, Marv and JP actually started the company and when it was incorporated in 85,  Bill and Mike Korpak joined as owners. While Mike left shortly thereafter, Bill stayed on until just over a year ago, when he finally retired.  He definitely should have been included in the "members of note" at the very least.

https://www.namm.org/library/oral-history/bill-paige

Maybe we should just drop CME a line and say that Bill need to be added to the article.

9 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

According to the NAMM oral history,  Jim, Marv and JP actually started the company and when it was incorporated in 85,  Bill and Mike Korpak joined as owners. While Mike left shortly thereafter, Bill stayed on until just over a year ago, when he finally retired.  He definitely should have been included in the "members of note" at the very least.

https://www.namm.org/library/oral-history/bill-paige

Maybe we should just drop CME a line and say that Bill need to be added to the article.

I agree!  Bill deserved to be recognized!

18 hours ago, LK155 said:

Once again, no mention whatsoever of Bill Paige.  He must have really pissed somebody off.

No kidding!!!!   Geezzzz.   If it weren’t for Bill, Heritage would have never seen the year 2000

But yet they can showcase the pre-Madonna, Farmer.....(insert facepalm)

49 minutes ago, yoslate said:

Sorry...but just snorted some coffee.

For a second, I wasn't sure if Brent was referring to Madonna Louise Ciccone being a farmer before she was famous or if he meant the Italian phrase prima donna of Pete Farmer being a a temperamental person that takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience.

:icon_scratch::D:read2:

4 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

For a second, I wasn't sure if Brent was referring to Madonna Louise Ciccone being a farmer before she was famous or if he meant the Italian phrase prima donna of Pete Farmer being a a temperamental person that takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience.

:icon_scratch::D:read2:

OMG...!

20 hours ago, skydog52 said:

Leaving Bill Paige out of the Heritage Story is a huge oversight. 

Kinda like leaving Robert Plant out of the Led Zeppelin lineup

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, Rob2020 said:

I did.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, MartyGrass said:

Great presentation on Heritage.  Many will get their introduction to 225 Parsons from CME.  Bravo.

Got mine from CME too, although I still knew about Heritage before.

It said that Tim Shaw was involved. Is this the Shaw of the famous Shaw-buckers fame? If so,  and along with Randall Wall, why did they settle for such mediocre pick ups early on?

On 11/12/2020 at 11:16 AM, rwinking said:

It said that Tim Shaw was involved. Is this the Shaw of the famous Shaw-buckers fame? If so,  and along with Randall Wall, why did they settle for such mediocre pick ups early on?

Rendall

Auto correct doesn’t like Rendall.....

Archived