Heritage Owners Club

A look back at Heritage

skydog52

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 12:17 PM, skydog52 said:

The Crew. Quite a few of the Models we are discussing in this pic.

Heritage Crew.png

Those are some really nice people shown there....they would let you talk about your guitar like it was the only one made....yeah, I can really be a dork when  I want to....Thank God they did not just go fish when GXbson closed the K-zoo plant.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MartyGrass said:

heritage 001.jpg

1 hour ago, Gitfiddler said:

@MartyGrass~That's a beautiful H157 Custom triple Dual Blades!! 

Here's its triple HRW cousin...

heritageh15712.jpg

Begs the question..........What's better than 2 pickups?........... 3 pickups!

Wow just Beautiful specimens of what Heritage produced.  Kudos

Any information or reviews of the new "225 Classic Humbucker" pickups?

225 Classic Humbuckers

"Developed in-house and tuned specifically for this guitar, these prized humbuckers have a versatile tonal range that excels in any genre or tone imaginable."

21 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

Any information or reviews of the new "225 Classic Humbucker" pickups?

225 Classic Humbuckers

"Developed in-house and tuned specifically for this guitar, these prized humbuckers have a versatile tonal range that excels in any genre or tone imaginable."

These pickups are being made right now in Nashville. Plans are to bring them up to Kalamazoo in the future.

I'm excited about these guitars. Heritage put a lot of time into developing this model. They built quite a few and reverse engineered them to get everything right.  Very optimistic!

26 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

These pickups are being made right now in Nashville. Plans are to bring them up to Kalamazoo in the future.

I'm excited about these guitars. Heritage put a lot of time into developing this model. They built quite a few and reverse engineered them to get everything right.  Very optimistic!

I find statements such as this very damaging to my 12 fret program to manage my intense G.A.S.

Can't wait to hear reviews of these new pickups.  Thanks for the info...I think!  :unsure:

1 hour ago, Gitfiddler said:

I find statements such as this very damaging to my 12 fret program to manage my intense G.A.S.

Can't wait to hear reviews of these new pickups.  Thanks for the info...I think!  :unsure:

:laughing4:

I gave up a long time ago! 

Einstein 3.jpg

Archived