Heritage Owners Club

NGD - H535

Rob2020

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and my wife doesn't understand why I shouldn't open it (although she made it clear she doesn't care).

Speaking of my wife, maybe someone here can help me figure out how I can explain to her why I just bought two of the "same" guitars.  I don't think she'll appreciate the nuances of P90s, humbuckers, hollow, and semi-hollow. ;)

Just now, Rob2020 said:

Maybe I just should say "the better to write songs for you"? (then I would have to start writing songs)

They look similar but do not sound the same.

Perhaps explaining how a violin and viola look the same but are different instruments.

28 minutes ago, Rob2020 said:

Yes, and my wife doesn't understand why I shouldn't open it (although she made it clear she doesn't care).

Speaking of my wife, maybe someone here can help me figure out how I can explain to her why I just bought two of the "same" guitars.  I don't think she'll appreciate the nuances of P90s, humbuckers, hollow, and semi-hollow. ;)

I've been married 37 years. She said she doesn't care. Just leave it alone!

It does help me on the domestic front that the value of the gear I've sold on Reverb in the past few weeks is more than the cost of the gear I've bought, and I've decluttered the house a bit by getting ride of a bunch of pedals in boxes

Just now, Rob2020 said:

It does help me on the domestic front that the value of the gear I've sold on Reverb in the past few weeks is more than the cost of the gear I've bought, and I've decluttered the house a bit by getting ride of a bunch of pedals in boxes

You know, it was unseasonably warm for the past few days... I'm sure it will be okay.   :diablo_mini:

1 hour ago, Rob2020 said:

How many purses does she have?  :) Are any two similar?

Archived