Heritage Owners Club

Show & Tell: Your Heritage Hot Rod is...??

Gitfiddler

This one's had a couple of things done.....bone nut, replaced the original roller bridge, Mark Atkinson 38 Special single-coil pickups.

XogQ6WF.jpg

And this one, aside from a fresh set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, is original.............

YXJGXCi.jpg?2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LK155 said:

This one's had a couple of things done.....bone nut, replaced the original roller bridge, Mark Atkinson 38 Special single-coil pickups.

XogQ6WF.jpg

And this one, aside from a fresh set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, is original.............

YXJGXCi.jpg?2

Lyle, I was hoping you'd share this Audi RS5 holding up your red hot H-535 pic!  One of my favorites.

Both of my Heritages are hot rods, but of my two H150s, this one bites harder. Seymour Duncan custom shop Peter Green unpotted PAF style pickups (with non reversed magnets), Faber locking ABR bridge and BSW kit, Tonepros lightweight tail, full RS kit pots and caps. I had my favorite luthier re-cut the nut and dress the frets (The Heritage setup was abysmal). This guitar can hang with any Les Paul, and like all of my favorite guitars, it has it's own sound.

SunBurst.JPG

Heritage H150 with Italia Strap.jpg

+1 for the SD Custom Shop "Greenies"  Have a set in my '06 VSB along with 525k pots and Luxe Bumblebees. 

But I think my fav "hot rod" has to be my fat-necked '16 Amber H535 with ThroBak Pre-T-301s, 525k pots and NOS Bumblebees ? 

4up.jpg

5 hours ago, tulk1 said:

Dig the white surrounds and finger rest. And the OSB(?).

Is that what that finish is called OSB??? I don't know the names of any Heritage finishes! The surrounds I think are DiMarzios I had laying around when I installed the Peter Green set of pickups. The only reason I changed the surrounds is because the original neck pickup surround cracked!

This is probably the most accurate picture of have of the color...

H150 Heritage.jpg

8 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Ron, your hot rod H-555 even has a stick shift!  :icon_thumright:

Double clutching!  This guitar will love you long time. 

1 minute ago, big bob said:

780AAA6C-0EA5-4756-A5FF-D66CD8F32779.jpeg

Wow that's nice! Even multiple bound f-holes. Is that a Prospect? Where did you find that or was it a Custom?

20 minutes ago, big bob said:

Yes prospect custom full hollow, extra rim depth, Katie made it for me!

Bob, that is drop dead gorgeous.  Total custom to the max.

What's that bridge pickup?  Looks like an old DeArmond gold foil.

Archived