Heritage Owners Club

Heritage H575 Looper-Jam

Julian

Hello,

I did a quick Looper-Jam with my Heritage H575 and kinda liked it, so I thought I share it with you :)! Everything is played live (with my TC Electronic Ditto X4 into a Tone King Falcon Grande).

Have a nice wintertime, a peaceful Christmas, a happy Chanuka or maybe just a relaxing hibernation!

Kind regards,

Julian ?

Accomplished playing, gorgeous tone, and a nice arrangement of a trad. tune!  Nice home studio setup, too!  Thanks for sharing that!  And now that you've outed yourself, you are, of course, obligated to share more....  Best of the holiday to you, Julian!     

Thank you all very, very much, for your nice words!! I am so glad, that you liked it!!! (I don't record that much stuff and put it online, but when I do so, I'm so super nervous if people might like it or not (and if I then get dislikes on YouTube or somewhere, that really hurts :(...), so thank you a so much for your nice and encouraging feedback!!!!)

1 hour ago, yoslate said:

... And now that you've outed yourself, you are, of course, obligated to share more.... 

Here is another Video, from beginning of that year, another guitar (Heritage Prospect Std) and some other setup, but still, everything is looped live in that very moment, no backingtracks, nothing pre-recorded, no big editing afterwards... I hope you like that one also :)... (and if not, just don't mention it to me :))

Thank you all again for your nice support!!!!

Archived