Heritage Owners Club

NPD!

Fellow HOC’er and all around great guy from Down Under, has been building clones of well known pedals.

His latest was clones of the Timmy.

We put our heads together to discuss colors and labels.  We wanted them fun and outlandish.  

For me, I asked mine to be labeled, “The Yorkshire” with volume and gain labeled as Bark and Bite respectively. (This was named because I have three Yorkshire Terriers) 

While I have yet to try such a magical through my amp, the finished product is awesome and amazing.

I am truly blessed to have friends like Glenn in my life.

My only hope is to repay the kindness to him and many of my other friends.

8B43238C-7DB9-48D6-9474-CC2DCFC0D16D.jpeg

Glen does an excellent job with pedals.  His homemade effects got that Twin singing.  That sound sill haunts me!

I bought a couple Timmys; a V2 and a V3.  They're fun but honestly I don't know squat about pedals.  I purchased them exclusively because Cochrane designed them.  Gary @cobra48168has a V2 Timmy that sounded really good on his board.  Quite honestly, I don't use them that often; I'm just as happy with the guitar straight to amp sound.

I'd enjoy hearing Glenn's creation.  Knowing him, it's probably better than the original.  The next Centaur?

Archived