Heritage Owners Club

Working on this super rare H150

brentrocks

A good friend of mine, who purchased the 1959 Les Paul Special from me a few months ago, also has this BEAUTIFUL and rare Heritage 20th Anniversary H150!!!

One of the original Sperzel tuners failed...so I offered to replace the tuners and do a compete setup and fret polish for him.

This H150 is MINT!!!   All Factory original (well except for the tuners now)

One piece Honduran mahogany body and neck

Indian rosewood fretboard

Insane flame maple carved top

Seymour Duncan Antiquities

Schaller bridge and tailpiece

I'm so glad the original owner never installed the pickguard....this top is way to pretty to cover up!!!   

This 150 sets up so good...low action, incredible tone!!!!

IMG_5761.jpg

Very nice.

Aha!  Number 37.  Some of us (OK, probably just me) have always wondered exactly how many of these 20th Anniversary H150s were made.  But I'm not sure this one answers the question.  I think Yoslate's got one numbered somewhere in the 40's, and mine's #20, with a V serial#.    

5 hours ago, LK155 said:

Very nice.

Aha!  Number 37.  Some of us (OK, probably just me) have always wondered exactly how many of these 20th Anniversary H150s were made.  But I'm not sure this one answers the question.  I think Yoslate's got one numbered somewhere in the 40's, and mine's #20, with a V serial#.    

Brent, the Anniversary owner, and I have been going back and forth, having some fun with all of this.  I saw a post about that 20th Anniversary 150 on the Facebook Heritage Guitar Owners group.  The owner of the 150 and I have been going back and forth about guitars all week.  Nice guy.  Then...some things began to sound familiar, and I found out this guy lives in Michigan.  Then some other all-too-coincidental things showed themselves.  Next, there's Brent on Facebook with pictures of this guy's Anniversary...then a video of Brent playing it, having worked on it, while this other guy's sending me pictures of guitars that look suspiciously like pieces Brent has...or as is usually the case, had.  All to funny!  And as it turns out, the Anniversary 150 Brent has is the serial number just before mine, #37, while mine's #38.  Proving, if anything, that Brent is in fact, the center of the Heritage owners' universe, around which we all orbit.  Dizzying....   

Nice to hear from the Emporium Brent. That is a beauty.

I still have No. 17 you sold me way back. We met at the McDonalds halfway. 

My kids will have to sell that one some day.

Anniversary Hs.jpg

22 minutes ago, rockabilly69 said:

That is a looker, but I would definitely have a pickguard on it, as I would on any Les Paul style guitar. And I think the Heritage pickguards look better than the Gibbons ones, I like the shape. But as I said that is a great looking top.

I like Pick Guards on my 150‘s also, but I can’t bring myself to drill a hole in that beautiful top

17 hours ago, brentrocks said:

1AB4A74C-943B-45D2-A943-32AB47C56758.jpeg

33981CC7-DE96-4304-A239-8D730E3A50C6.jpeg

02B131B2-CF2B-44E2-81A8-14771A51CFFB.jpeg

I am interested should you decide to part with it one day. I guess they don't make 20th anniversary models anymore. 

Archived