Heritage Owners Club

Working on this super rare H150

brentrocks

I think one of the biggest miscue's by Heritage is the lack of separation from limited edition and standard models.

While this is a rare Heritage, its rarity is hardly acknowledged on the used market.

All those years of making guitars specifically tailored to a customer has made the unique, rare, and collectible Heritages no different in the market from a standard production guitar.

I love these rare guitars, I just don't think they get the love and respect they deserve outside of our community.

25 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

I think one of the biggest miscue's by Heritage is the lack of separation from limited edition and standard models.

While this is a rare Heritage, its rarity is hardly acknowledged on the used market.

All those years of making guitars specifically tailored to a customer has made the unique, rare, and collectible Heritages no different in the market from a standard production guitar.

I love these rare guitars, I just don't think they get the love and respect they deserve outside of our community.

I agree 100%. 

However, that same lack of market recognition or respect for some of Heritage's limited editions, has helped keep some of the prices of these gems down.

As a result, savvy Heritage hunters are the winners.  

1 hour ago, bolero said:

ps Brent, is that black doublecut on the wall an ex-forum member's?

That is a guitar that Pete Moreno saved from the mass bandsaw massacre of 2016.

It has a crack off of the bass side F hole.  

I bought it from Pete.   It’s loaded with a set of early 80s Duncan 59s.  Chunky neck, light weight, beautiful binding and inlays.   It plays and sounds incredible!!!! 

On 2/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, bolero said:

spectacular!!

I normally put PG's on my H150's but I would leave that as-is

nice figuring and mineral streaks in the wood. Almost has a Manalishi vibe to it

7 hours ago, brentrocks said:

That is a guitar that Pete Moreno saved from the mass bandsaw massacre of 2016.

It has a crack off of the bass side F hole.  

I bought it from Pete.   It’s loaded with a set of early 80s Duncan 59s.  Chunky neck, light weight, beautiful binding and inlays.   It plays and sounds incredible!!!! 

ah, wow, very nice! and a rescue at that!

Archived