Heritage Owners Club

The one that nearly got away.

trpullen

Hi guys.  I rarely post around here but I am Tom and I now own Mojo's Music in Edwardsville.  Bob is happily in retirement and he left the store in my trusty hands.  I have been around since the beginning helping with web stuff and logo design, etc.  But that's not why I am here.  We had a sweet H-535 in the store as an AA model.  I kept threatening to put a ring on it and make it mine.  One day it sold and I was heartbroken.  It sounded so good.  Well, this week, the guy decided he needed another guitar worse than the Heritage so....you guessed it, it never hit the showroom floor.  It's at my house and is not going anywhere.

Hi Tom.  Welcome to the HOC. 

Over the years I bought two Heritages from Bob, an H-150 P90 Goldtop off the rack, and a custom ordered H-525 Sunsetburst that I dearly love and will never sell. 

Best of luck to you at Mojo's!

What a stunner!  Thanks for sharing.  The quintessential finish for a semi for me, but only because the musician I started taking lessons from in ‘79 owned a 335 that looked just like it ? 

@trpullen Bob was my goto guy for Heritage guitars. Purchased a 535 off the rack. And he helped me with two custom purchases. Good to hear he's made it into retirement. And left the shop in good hands. Next time I'm up Edwardsville way, I'll drop in and say hi. 

A buddy bought a '99 535 just like this.  The photo below shows the 3 535s three of us own.  It is a great, very pretty guitar.  I would tell you that he got it for a song but I have heard him sing. 

dscf6514_std.jpg

Archived