Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Custom Core H-150's at Sweetwater

Gitfiddler

16 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

The headstock on the custom core models only say Heritage.   Standard models still say The Heritage.   

There was a photo of a bunch of guitars in the staging area, and you could easily pick out the Custom Core models.

Yup, slightly larger headstock, double arrows, and missing "The"

32 minutes ago, myoldfriend said:

April 15 is upon us and the voices in my head are telling me to do fiscally irresponsible things ?

(help me)

Not to mention the gift you recently received from Biden!

On 3/26/2021 at 12:12 PM, brentrocks said:

“The”

Is implied 

lol.  

There are Heritage guitars (custom core) and there are The Heritage guitars. I like to think the latter are very special!

58 minutes ago, myoldfriend said:

April 15 is upon us and the voices in my head are telling me to do fiscally irresponsible things ?

(help me)

Buy it!!  ...  The familiar mantra ringing in all guitar players ears. Hope that helps.

The Captain and Pete did a video on Heritage's Standard Collection recently and, if I remember correctly, The Captain mentioned the Custom Shop and that there would be a future video (I am assuming he is referring to the Custom Core H-150s which they have in stock). 

I would love one of these guitars, but if I wanted one tomorrow I'd have to get rid of a modded R7 Goldtop that I bought, sold, bought back, and don't want to lose again. The saving for a Custom Core H-150 starts now... long wait ahead...

Archived