Heritage Owners Club

Winter Muster - Chicago Heritage Owners Jam event....does it still go on?

Nuages

Hello Friends...The leader Kip of this event moved to Indy....yet might still be coming to Chicago for this....Kip - I can only imagine you are still in on the FORUM Here....., I wrote your name on the Presidential write in Ballot but I guess it did not stick....I tried......is the Chicago based even t still on (in spite of COVID< ETC>).........?

Lots of GREAT HERITAGE PLAYERS came from far and wide for this great casual event....it was a great time.........I hope it still continues.........Let me know what you know about it......................Grazie Mille, Johnny

Events like these were a lot of fun.  Between some unfortunate circumstances, not having the same players around, and of course Covid-19, the Chicago Winter Muster is an event of the past.

I even fear there will most likely not be a PSP again this year.  Usually, I've booked venue and block reservation by now.

9 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Events like these were a lot of fun.  Between some unfortunate circumstances, not having the same players around, and of course Covid-19, the Chicago Winter Muster is an event of the past.

I even fear there will most likely not be a PSP again this year.  Usually, I've booked venue and block reservation by now.

☹️☹️

Archived