Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at Andertons...

bobmeyrick

I mentioned in the "Heritage at Sweetwater" thread that Andertons in the UK were stocking Heritage guitars. It turns out that the Captain and Danish Pete have produced a video showing three of the standard range - H150, H535 and H530. I think it's fair to say they like them...

Just watched the entire video, and thanks for posting that, Bob!  I've always loved the vibe of the Anderton's videos.  Terrific playing, knowledgeable discourse, player grade enthusiasm...just great stuff!  It was all Lee and Pete could do to hang onto a shred of objectivity (they do have other brands to sell) as they enthused about all three instruments.  What really struck me was scrolling down through the viewer comments.  Dozens and dozens...and I don't think I saw a negative one!  No headstock slagging...At All!  Lots of very positive stuff from actual owners.  This whole thing fanned the flames of my enthusiasm just a bit, which, as I've been selling instruments off, planning my musical "retirement," was nice to feel.  After I let couple more go Gibsoms go, I can begin planning my Custom Core 150!

I had to laugh at Pete sniffing the guitars, but that's sosmething I can relate to - my H535 from 2007 still has some of that aroma, while my other Heritages (from the late 1990s) have lost it.

9 hours ago, yoslate said:

I've always loved the vibe of the Anderton's videos.  Terrific playing, knowledgeable discourse, player grade enthusiasm...just great stuff!

Me too. A recent one I enjoyed was was a comparison of ten Klon-style pedals, which included a real Klon. A blindfold test for Pete with Lee controling the pedals... Pete's No.1 was the Wampler Tumnus, with the real Klon a close second.

I've always enjoyed Anderton's videos. Honest and straightforward. Accent doesn't hurt either. Thanks for sharing.

Heritage is producing some Great instruments and looking forward to the Custom Shop opening up a little more.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:49 PM, yoslate said:

Just watched the entire video, and thanks for posting that, Bob!  I've always loved the vibe of the Anderton's videos.  Terrific playing, knowledgeable discourse, player grade enthusiasm...just great stuff!  It was all Lee and Pete could do to hang onto a shred of objectivity (they do have other brands to sell) as they enthused about all three instruments.  What really struck me was scrolling down through the viewer comments.  Dozens and dozens...and I don't think I saw a negative one!  No headstock slagging...At All!  Lots of very positive stuff from actual owners.  This whole thing fanned the flames of my enthusiasm just a bit, which, as I've been selling instruments off, planning my musical "retirement," was nice to feel.  After I let couple more go Gibsoms go, I can begin planning my Custom Core 150!

As I’ve seen more and more new members on the FB pages, people discovering Heritage and buying up the new guitars.  They all love them, it’s really nice to see the positivity everywhere!

On 3/22/2021 at 12:03 PM, DetroitBlues said:

Glad to see there is a way to purchase a new Heritage in the UK.

i think they are possibly the only Heritage dealer in the UK just now.

Archived