Heritage Owners Club

Small board is finished

big bob

9 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

That old Memory Man delay makes the large board look small!

At that Soldano(?) Superdrive GTO is amazing (and another absurdly large pedal).

Supercharger GTO

its a tone machine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Those deluxe memory men are fantastic! I screwed mine up doing a true bypass mod: TL072's really improved the sound, but I ended up with clock whine & need a scope to recalibrate the delay trimmers.

And that GTO looks badass....I can hear Lightnin' Hopkins singing now: "Mustang Sally, just bought a GTO...."

• 2 weeks later...

I love building pedal boards...

Here's my board that I use for my National resonators with 2 pickups on board. I recently pulled the compressor pedal and replaced it with a Dazatronyx Tremolo. The Highlander box on top left powers the internal Highlander pickups in my Nationals!

2 pickups board.jpg

My "Get It Done Acoustic Board", and it has probably more gigs on it than the rest combined! ...

Get'r done.jpg

My programmable board for original music acoustic shows so I can get close to the tones I recorded on my CDs. I've been using this for the last two months, and it's a pretty great board. All of the pedals on this board rock, but he Helix Stomp is the heart of this thing, and it gets the job done. Had problems with the Mission volume so they just sent me a new one (in a cool carbon graphite), and it's been working great!

Whiteness.jpg

My OG electric guitar gigging board, which I also used for many acoustic gigs, and that's why I have the Empress Parametric EQ on it. The Fulltone Overdrive and the BOSS RE20 are a solid electric combo, and the Sex Drive gives me a slightly dirtier and compressed slide guitar sound. The volume pedal slightly out of frame is an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr

Electricity.jpg

What was I thinking? Mustang Sally/GTO was John Lee Hooker, not Lightnin' Hopkins...3am brain fade

Nice pedalboards Rockabilly. I've been tempted by the RE20 because they look like the old tape echo's; but they take up a lot of space for an echo, and I have never been able to try one out. But if you're using one, I guess that's all the justification I need. You like it?

13 hours ago, bolero said:

What was I thinking? Mustang Sally/GTO was John Lee Hooker, not Lightnin' Hopkins...3am brain fade

Nice pedalboards Rockabilly. I've been tempted by the RE20 because they look like the old tape echo's; but they take up a lot of space for an echo, and I have never been able to try one out. But if you're using one, I guess that's all the justification I need. You like it?

I've had the RE20 for over 10 years and it's still one the board so that should say something. 

When I first got it I though, it was kind of noisy, but I found out it was the power supply. I was using a One Spot, but I swapped that for a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power +,and it quieted right up.

The preamp in has an analog feel, can get dirty, and the echos are a little smoother than most digital pedals, so all in all it has worked out great for me. I am a stickler for rhythm and the tap tempo function on it is very important to me. I also like that is has reverb (limited but cool) and some EQ to tailor the repeats,

I bet with the synth stuff you do, this would be a  great pedal. I stick to just a few positions on the mode selector, where you can probably get way more cool sounds if you toyed with that. And like most Boss pedals, the thing is built like a brick sh*t-house. 

Archived