Heritage Owners Club

NGD: H-150

MartyGrass

I got this from Benny on HOC.  He has been excellent to deal with.  His description was completely honest and he's an excellent communicator.  He shipped it promptly.

This is a nearly 20 year old H-150 Ultra in a root beer finish.  Here is his listing.  

The box was fairly badly damaged by FedEx when it arrived.

Fortunately the case was liberally wrapped in bubble wrap and the guitar was well padded in the case.  All's well that ends well.

The guitar is as good as it looks in the pics.  He said it weighs over 9 lbs.  I measured it at 9 lbs. 10 oz.  That's bad for Heritage back then.  It's average or less weight.

The neck is medium, which is fine for me.  The electronics work well.  The HRWs sound good.  I often have found the bridge pickup to be too bright.  Not this time.

I did part of a set up.  The nut slots needed a little filing, which is expected.

It's all good.  I'll get a HRW toggle switch tip one of these days to put on it.

Very nice axe!

51158654538_d634ac3703_c.jpg

51158413601_147882a999_c.jpg

51159522830_0cdd33d583_c.jpg

On 5/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, MartyGrass said:

I got this from Benny on HOC.  He has been excellent to deal with.  His description was completely honest and he's an excellent communicator.  He shipped it promptly.

This is a nearly 20 year old H-150 Ultra in a root beer finish.  Here is his listing.  

The box was fairly badly damaged by FedEx when it arrived.

Fortunately the case was liberally wrapped in bubble wrap and the guitar was well padded in the case.  All's well that ends well.

The guitar is as good as it looks in the pics.  He said it weighs over 9 lbs.  I measured it at 9 lbs. 10 oz.  That's bad for Heritage back then.  It's average or less weight.

The neck is medium, which is fine for me.  The electronics work well.  The HRWs sound good.  I often have found the bridge pickup to be too bright.  Not this time.

I did part of a set up.  The nut slots needed a little filing, which is expected.

It's all good.  I'll get a HRW toggle switch tip one of these days to put on it.

Very nice axe!

51158654538_d634ac3703_c.jpg

51158413601_147882a999_c.jpg

51159522830_0cdd33d583_c.jpg

Beauty!

Archived