Heritage Owners Club

Deluxe custom Heritage truss rod covers

MartyGrass

I discovered a site recently that made nice looking guitar parts at a good price.  I got a few for non-Heritage guitars and was pleased.  I asked if they'd consider making truss rod covers for Heritage and they agreed.  I worked with Andrew at the site on the dimensions.  https://www.thaliacapos.com/collections/truss-rod-covers

I received a prototype, which needed some tightening of the dimensions.  Today I got a batch.  They fit.

The ones pictured are on an ebony backing- real wood.  Some are MOP and some are blue abalone centers.  They are just stunning.  They charge $25 each, but commonly there's a 10% discount.  Just put the discount code of 10OFF with your purchase.

I have bought regular MOP TRCs from another source, like Heritage used on the Golden Eagle, and paid twice that.  Thaliacapos uses laser cutting, so once the program for Heritage is worked out, the TRCs should be consistent.

I never received a dime or a discount from Thaliacapos.  I received a single and simple prototype, which needed to space the screw holes differently.  I bought the ones I show here for the regular price.

I recommend their work.

51167146864_74ddcc3c76_c.jpg

Archived