Heritage Owners Club

What is the difference in heritage headstocks that say ‘The Heritage’ and guitars that say ‘Heritage’?

OldStan

Hey Mods,

I know the forum has a FAQ area,

but shouldn’t questions and replies like this entitled thread be set aside in an areas other forums label as ‘Stickies’ ? 

I know I personally had to glean through information here that by the time I found a thorough answer that I was needing, I was ??

(where those new to Heritage and heritageownersclub.com can immediately go to look up a question with forum replies. … for history, knowledge, vast information, and educational purposes?)

•The Heritage•Heritage•Custom Core•Custom guitar options•finishes available•electronic options etc etc etc.

Or has the Forum administrators decided not to go this approach long before?

Thanks for reading. ?

3 hours ago, OldStan said:

Hey Mods,

but shouldn’t questions and replies like this entitled thread be set aside in an areas other forums label as ‘Stickies’ ? 

I know I personally had to glean through information here that by the time I found a thorough answer that I was needing, I was ??

(where those new to Heritage and heritageownersclub.com can immediately go to look up a question with forum replies. … for history, knowledge, vast information, and educational purposes?)

•The Heritage•Heritage•Custom Core•Custom guitar options•finishes available•electronic options etc etc etc.

Thanks for reading. ?

Good suggestions.  I've been around since the early days of this forum, but still need to search for info that is no longer available. 

First step:  Use the "Search" dialogue box in the upper right hand corner of the forum page.  It might take a few attempts to find certain posts or information, but if the searched topic is RECENT (i.e. within the last few years) I get a hit...or not.

Second step:    Try a Google search, but always used Heritage or Heritage Guitars as part of your search.  If you get a hit, it may take you way back to an 'archived' HOC thread that discusses your topic of interest.  You also may be taken literally back to the internet's "Wayback Machine" of old information related to Heritage Guitars, Models, Images, etc. 

Third step:  Whenever you want to see an image related to Heritage Guitars (headstocks, limited editions, pickups, specs, etc.) simply do a Google Search specifying 'Images'.  (e.g. Heritage Bass Guitar IMAGES;  Heritage H-150 Deluxe IMAGES; Heritage Amplification; etc.).  The Google images typically link to another location on the web.  Some are for items for sale or ads.  Others take you to images related to miscellaneous forum posts (TGP; Jazz Guitar Forum, Les Paul Forum), dealer sales, Reverb.com, Facebook and more. 

Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Good suggestions.  I've been around since the early days of this forum, but still need to search for info that is no longer available. 

First step:  Use the "Search" dialogue box in the upper right hand corner of the forum page.  It might take a few attempts to find certain posts or information, but if the searched topic is RECENT (i.e. within the last few years) I get a hit...or not.

Second step:    Try a Google search, but always used Heritage or Heritage Guitars as part of your search.  If you get a hit, it may take you way back to an 'archived' HOC thread that discusses your topic of interest.  You also may be taken literally back to the internet's "Wayback Machine" of old information related to Heritage Guitars, Models, Images, etc. 

Third step:  Whenever you want to see an image related to Heritage Guitars (headstocks, limited editions, pickups, specs, etc.) simply do a Google Search specifying 'Images'.  (e.g. Heritage Bass Guitar IMAGES;  Heritage H-150 Deluxe IMAGES; Heritage Amplification; etc.).  The Google images typically link to another location on the web.  Some are for items for sale or ads.  Others take you to images related to miscellaneous forum posts (TGP; Jazz Guitar Forum, Les Paul Forum), dealer sales, Reverb.com, Facebook and more. 

Happy hunting!

See Gitfiddler YOUR reply post should be where newbies like me can find it too.
Thank you for all of your suggestions.

I am certain not any folks are following this post! Lol

Ok back to ‘the Google’ as us oldies say. ?

On 5/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, OldStan said:

Rut roh, the Circle H is not a brand initiation is it , can’t I just wear a T-shirt , please? Lol 

It's a requirement to attend PSP to have it tattooed on your chest, over your heart.

8 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

It's a requirement to attend PSP to have it tattooed on your chest, over your heart.

Cool, then I’m good then!

On 6/2/2021 at 7:07 AM, DetroitBlues said:

Whew! I’m glad you didn’t say “branded on your tush”!

39 minutes ago, davesultra said:

Whew! I’m glad you didn’t say “branded on your tush”!

Yeah davesultra , love the guitars, I would just have to go all gurly and do a decal on me hand. 
*Brand is a one of a kind Smart Arse Special limited edition applied at  ‘the Factory’ ! Haha ;) 

On 5/29/2021 at 11:47 AM, OldStan said:

Hey Mods,

Thanks for reading. ?

Good question.  Since we generally use this section for general Heritage questions, this subject is probably where it needs to be.

This is forum for fans/owners of the guitars, it's not an encompassing forum dedicated to specific facts. 

We used to have some from Heritage post here, but in the last few years they have shied away due to some controversy.   

Archived