Heritage Owners Club

Belated NGD

ElChoad

Umm...  I see an emoji that appears to be a miniature of two glasses of beer, or a cheese sandwich. You can either post the pics to a different site and post using the URL, or you can open the pics from a online photo site, save them as JPG files, and upload them.  BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm not trying to be harsh, but the emoji is rather comical. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, PunkKitty. I was trying to post pictures of my newly acquired H-150 Standard in Dirty Lemon Burst, but my pictures are too large to post, and I couldn't delete the whole thing. I am technologically illiterate. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, ElChoad said:

Sorry, PunkKitty. I was trying to post pictures of my newly acquired H-150 Standard in Dirty Lemon Burst, but my pictures are too large to post, and I couldn't delete the whole thing. I am technologically illiterate. 

Forget the photosharing services.  Download Irfanview,   load the pic,  choose Image-Resize.   Set the pixel size, save, and upload directly to the board.   The problem with cameras and phones today is that they try to take pictures that are like 10-12 Megapixels.   You don't need that for photos on a forum.  1024x768 is plenty.

On 8/2/2021 at 8:05 PM, ElChoad said:

Have you attempted to post your photos on the Heritage Guitar Facebook page?

If that works, then all you'd need to do is copy/paste them from that site to this site.  I know this can be frustrating.  Plus we'd all like to see your H-150.

Good luck. 

Thanks, Kitty. I have been watching for a while to find the right one, and it finally happened. Pictures really don't do it justice.

I actually ended up downloading Adobe Lightroom and using that to resize it. I appreciate the tips, everybody. You guys rock!

I have some mods planned. The pickguard has been removed. Why cover that beautiful flame? I have a TonePros locking bridge and tailpiece here for it. New Grover 502NK locking tuners are on the way. I will run the SD 59s for a while, and if I don't feel they are up to par, they will be replaced. So far, so good for them. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:05 PM, ElChoad said:

Apparently you figured it out. I have one that looks just like that one.  You sir - have a Beautiful Guitar.

Right Click on the Pic - see if there is a "Resize" tab.  Should give you choices for sizes. At least in Windows.

Click on small or medium ... then "Save As" and use a different title.  Then you can upload that one.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:24 PM, Gitfiddler said:

Beautiful!!  :occasion14:

It plays as good as it looks. My locking tuners will be here tomorrow. I already have the TonePros bridge and tailpiece. Thursday, I will start making her MINE.

Archived