Heritage Owners Club

I'm not an addict...

PunkKitty

Yes, I am. This makes 3 Heritages in a month. 

This isn't any 575. This one is mine. I bought it in 2019 on Reverb from a music store about 50 miles from here. Then I met @pressure for lunch. I had to sell it in 2020 because I needed the cash. A few days ago, I saw it for sale online. And sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot. I kept the guys contact info and called him. I just picked it up. I have no intentions of letting this one go again.

1962770732_H575angle.thumb.jpg.fe65940c2bebe6dbe971281cdf1cf8f7.jpg

2 minutes ago, High Flying Bird said:

I'll bet your wallet is smoking these days.  ?

This is the last one for a while. The 575 is my holy grail guitar. I'm planning out what I can sell to pay for this one.

1 hour ago, PunkKitty said:

This is the last one for a while. The 575 is my holy grail guitar. I'm planning out what I can sell to pay for this one.

I don't blame you.  I only keep the guitars I play. 

On 7/11/2021 at 11:48 PM, PunkKitty said:

Drive on! 

On 7/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, PunkKitty said:

Yes, I am. This makes 3 Heritages in a month. 

This isn't any 575. This one is mine. I bought it in 2019 on Reverb from a music store about 50 miles from here. Then I met @pressure for lunch. I had to sell it in 2020 because I needed the cash. A few days ago, I saw it for sale online. And sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot. I kept the guys contact info and called him. I just picked it up. I have no intentions of letting this one go again.

1962770732_H575angle.thumb.jpg.fe65940c2bebe6dbe971281cdf1cf8f7.jpg

Offer coming

Archived