Heritage Owners Club

NGD Heritage H-137 TV Yellow

doward

Picked up a used 2019 Heritage H-137 in TV yellow from a fellow forum member. It is spectacular! Almost bought a used Gibbons TV Yellow Special but pulled out when I saw this one listed and I'm glad I did. The color on this one is so much nicer. It has that more mellow wheat color than the US Gibbons which is more in your face yellow. Also shows a lot more grain.

It' weighs in at 7.2 lbs on my bathroom scale and the stock Lollar P90s really scream. I also really like the no pickguard/dog ear look.

I have to say, I know the headstock gets a lock of hate, but I like it. I have Gibbonss for Gibbons headstocks and this is it's own thing.

Loving it so far and can't wait to get home from work tonight to play more!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, doward said:

Picked up a used 2019 Heritage H-137 in TV yellow from a fellow forum member. It is spectacular! Almost bought a used Gibbons TV Yellow Special but pulled out when I saw this one listed and I'm glad I did. The color on this one is so much nicer. It has that more mellow wheat color than the US Gibbons which is more in your face yellow. Also shows a lot more grain.

It' weighs in at 7.2 lbs on my bathroom scale and the stock Lollar P90s really scream. I also really like the no pickguard/dog ear look.

I have to say, I know the headstock gets a lock of hate, but I like it. I have Gibbonss for Gibbons headstocks and this is it's own thing.

Loving it so far and can't wait to get home from work tonight to play more!

Congratulations and welcome to the herd. She's a beauty!

17 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

Heritage, IMHO, has the most authentic TV yellow finish.  I love mine.

Congratulations, you found yourself a keeper!

26 minutes ago, Doug said:

Congratulations and welcome to the herd. She's a beauty!

Thanks! Glad to be part of the club!

Archived