Heritage Owners Club

Hello Old Friends and Heritage Super KB Content

tsp17

3B90C2A3-724E-429B-B97E-1920B2959B08.heicHi all- I have not been here for a while, so please excuse my absence and just dropping back in out of the blue.  It has been a wild ride over the last year and I just got out of the habit of checking in at HOC.  I hope the best for how everyone has fared over the last several months since I've been here.  

Anyway- it is nice to be back.  

So...I was re-stringing and cleaning up my Super KB today and it got me thinking about HOC, so here I am and here is my Super KB that I've had for about a year now.  This guitar plays just like it looks.  I did swap out the original HRWs for Lollar Imperial low-wind pickups for warmth, and it now has Thomastik GB14s on it to round out the package.

7 hours ago, tsp17 said:

Thanks!  Maybe i have lost my touch i for uploading photos.  The pic i posted is not visible to me, is it to you?

I couldn't open it. Love to see it!

3 hours ago, MartyGrass said:

There's nothing finer for that old school jazz playing.  Lollar Low Winds are a great choice.

Mark - you'll be happy to know that this one is being well loved and played the best I can.  Thanks again for selling it to me.  It is the guitar I'll keep to the end.

10 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Welcome back and thank you for sharing that stunner of a KB!

1 hour ago, Genericmusic said:

:love10:  :thumbsup: 

Thank you!  She’s pretty special.

Archived