Heritage Owners Club

Wireless guitar system

kennyv4

After watching and reading numerous reviews I decided to purchase Xvive wireless guitar system.  It arrived today along with a couple bags of candy from Sweetwater.  The system works great.  I plugged it in and started playing as I walked around the house to areas where I could not hear my guitar amp.    My wife stayed in the music room and said the sound was as if I was plugged in and playing in front of the amp.  I'm looking forward to trying it out the next time I play a gig.   

The prices for wireless units vary greatly depending on the number of channels transmitting abilities..   My criteria was cost, and size.  So far I really like what I bought. I know when I try them out in a live setting I will have a cable close by. 

On 9/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, kennyv4 said:

The prices for wireless units vary greatly depending on the number of channels transmitting abilities..   My criteria was cost, and size.  So far I really like what I bought. I know when I try them out in a live setting I will have a cable close by. 

Could you share what model you ended up with?

Thank You

21 minutes ago, kennyv4 said:

I purchased the Xvive Audio U2 digital wireless guitar system for $154.90 from Sweetwater.  So far it's worked flawlessly and I play two to three hours a day.

Thank You.

I have that one in the cart.

Archived