Heritage Owners Club

New H-150 bridge specs?

PunkKitty

I looked at the Heritage website. If you zoom in on the pics of the CC H-150, you can see it has a bushing or something that screws on from the top with a slot for a screwdriver or something. I'm not sure who actually makes it, but I know it is NOT TonePros. 

13 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

From a few years ago.

Okay. The Pinnacle bridges with titanium saddles have an aluminum base according to the Philadelphia Luthiers Supply web site. That's good. If the tailpiece isn't aluminum, I can buy the matching one from them. 

• 1 month later...

The locking tailpiece on my 2019 Standard H-150 is aluminum, not zinc.  It's very light.  And it has Advanced Music Product's patent number on it.  The one on my 2019 H-535 is heavy zinc and also has Advanced Music Product's patent number on it.  I've tried a lightweight aluminum tailpiece on that guitar ans it did not sound good- Heritage got it right!

They both have a Pinnacle locking bridge with Advanced's logo on them.  They're similar to the bridge shown on the Core H-150, but not the latest Standard H-150 pics on Heritage's site.  The bridge on my H-150 feels really light (I had it off today).  I don't recall how heavy the bridge on my H-535 is.

Archived