Heritage Owners Club

Another Heritage H-150 Custom Core Sold

HANGAR18

...to yours truly. Couldn't resist. I sold my extra pickup truck recently, paid down some credit cards... and went shopping for more guitars. I ordered this online this weekend about 15 minutes after Sweetwater closed. Today I spoke to my sales engineer to discuss some shipping strategy and it is now "shipped". That's a fancy way of saying that it is now strapped to a slow moving mack mule who will spend the rest of this week tromping through the rain and over the Appalachian Mountains mountains to get here.

Here are the Sweetwater studio photos. I'll add my own photos when I can.

HC1210510-front-xlarge.jpg

HC1210510-body-xlarge.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at that one. Once I get my Sweetwater card paid off, I will be getting one. Either tobacco burst or another DLB. Thanks for taking the temptation away. ?

10 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

Why avoid temptation whey there is always more.

Dude you have a serious gas problem

Who, me or Hangar18? I know I do, which is why I have to pay my card down. Unfortunately, they gave me a card with a stupid limit. I got my Standard almost 4 months ago, and I have been itching for a CC ever since. (By the way, I could order one now, but I don't want that high of a balance.)

Number of guitars.png

3 minutes ago, ElChoad said:

Who, me or Hangar18? I know I do, which is why I have to pay my card down. Unfortunately, they gave me a card with a stupid limit. I got my Standard almost 4 months ago, and I have been itching for a CC ever since. 

Number of guitars.png

Albert is a true genius. He knows math, and GAS.

9 hours ago, ElChoad said:

I was looking at that one. Once I get my Sweetwater card paid off, I will be getting one. Either tobacco burst or another DLB. Thanks for taking the temptation away. ?

Who was it that bought that demo model that they had marked down? You remember the one I tried to buy by reactivating my Sweetwater card? THAT one was my first choice but this one is really nice too.

I figured (among many other calculations in my head) that with how stupid prices on everything have become (and will probably remain) that I had better grab one of these from available inventory at this price now while I can. I figured that when Sweetwater sells through their present inventory and restocks these CC models, they might be noticeably higher in the future.

7 hours ago, GollyGeeAwwSchucks said:

The Brockburst 2.0!!!!

Basically. Only this time, this is more like getting an actual vintage guitar. A brand new vintage guitar if you will.

Looking back at all the Heritage guitars that I've ever owned (in the photo gallery here on my HOC personal profile page) I now feel like I should have never sold ANY of the Heritage guitars I've ever owned. So this time, maybe I'll just refuse to sell any more guitars. Ever. Because maybe I'll get to the place where I don't want a particular guitar now, but I'm almost guaranteed to want that guitar again at some time much later down the road.

13 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

Who was it that bought that demo model that they had marked down? You remember the one I tried to buy by reactivating my Sweetwater card? THAT one was my first choice but this one is really nice too.

I figured (among many other calculations in my head) that with how stupid prices on everything have become (and will probably remain) that I had better grab one of these from available inventory at this price now while I can. I figured that when Sweetwater sells through their present inventory and restocks these CC models, they might be noticeably higher in the future.

I remember the post, but I can't remember who else was involved. Damned middle-age! I thought this post was giving me dejá Vu...

On 10/26/2021 at 7:47 AM, HANGAR18 said:

Ummmm.  You mean this one?

69FD2963-C240-46FA-A03B-92E168CD15ED.jpeg

Archived