Heritage Owners Club

Another Heritage H-150 Custom Core Sold

HANGAR18

1 hour ago, brentrocks said:

Ummmm.  You mean this one?

69FD2963-C240-46FA-A03B-92E168CD15ED.jpeg

No it was a different Tobacco Burst they has marked down because it was a demo.

But yes, you are definitely culpable in bringing this Custom Core line to my attention and influencing my decision to get one.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost speechless. What sort of expletive outburst could do this guitar justice?

This guitar is a beast! Heritage did everything right on this one. It looks good. It plays good. It feels good. It sounds good. For the love of God it even SMELLS good!

Instant classic vintage guitar. Just extraordinary...

Heritage2021-H150-CustomCore-01.jpg

26 minutes ago, HANGAR18 said:

I've wanted a teardrop LP style guitar in Tobacco Sunburst for a LONG time and I've very happy to finally check this one off of the list.

Heritage2021-H150-CustomCore-02.jpg

You might be speechless but three photos are worth 3000 words.  We are in the mist of a Custom Core epidemic me thinks.

Nice G fiddle 

5 hours ago, brentrocks said:

Ummmm.  You mean this one?

69FD2963-C240-46FA-A03B-92E168CD15ED.jpeg

Of course it was Brent. Why did I even question it. We should have known. That's okay he will sell it again before too long...?

5 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

We are in the mist of a Custom Core epidemic me thinks.

You got that right, Dan!  So, so glad I didn't get the jab for that !  And I suspect that once infected, nobody cares about finding a cure. 

2 hours ago, yoslate said:

You got that right, Dan!  So, so glad I didn't get the jab for that !  And I suspect that once infected, nobody cares about finding a cure. 

There is a cure. And now my symptoms are getting worse. You guys are hastening my G.A.S. I hate you all. ???

4 hours ago, ElChoad said:

There is a cure. And now my symptoms are getting worse. You guys are hastening my G.A.S. I hate you all. ???

Well, is THIS not the reason why they invented credit cards? They don't work on anything else, do they? And you have a credit card, so... <staring at you awkwardly waiting for you to realize that you should buy one of these guitars.>

lol Just messing with you.

18 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

We are in the mist of a Custom Core epidemic me thinks.

I think you are right.   These CCs are so good.  Yeah, they are kind of expensive, but f*** it, its only money...when you find a guitar this good, its worth pissing off the wife for a few weeks over!   

....now they're doing a "plain top CC". 

29 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

I think you are right.   These CCs are so good.  Yeah, they are kind of expensive, but f*** it, its only money...when you find a guitar this good, its worth pissing off the wife for a few weeks over!   

....now they're doing a "plain top CC". 

A plain top?! Man, I didn’t need to hear that! I feel a purge coming on!!!

On 10/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, GollyGeeAwwSchucks said:

The Brockburst 2.0!!!!

Brock??? ?‍♀️

19 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

I've wanted a teardrop LP style guitar in Tobacco Sunburst for a LONG time and I've very happy to finally check this one off of the list.

Heritage2021-H150-CustomCore-02.jpg

Nothing tobacco about that one. Everything says ASB (antique sunburst). She is a beauty!

I am just tickled people are parting with their money and keeping the ole factory at 225 Parsons St buzzing along. That is what we all want at the end of the day. Gonna be a while, a long while before I get one of those. My Sweetwater card is loaded right now with the purchase of a new custom Gretsch set of tubs, which incidently, is out for delivery right now with an expected drop off at my door tomorrow. After all, I am the Slammer. 

19 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

You might be speechless but three photos are worth 3000 words.  We are in the mist of a Custom Core epidemic me thinks.

Nice G fiddle 

And I suspect you will be next S-13.

7 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Nothing tobacco about that one. Everything says ASB (antique sunburst). She is a beauty!

You can't judge the actual finish by what you see in direct sunlight. But yes, it is not as dark brown as the old Heritage finishes. I don't want one THAT dark of a brown. This one is just fine like it is and darker than the other finish options that they had on the Sweetwater site.

On 10/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, davesultra said:

A plain top?! Man, I didn’t need to hear that! I feel a purge coming on!!!

Sweetwater has plain top CCs in stock now. I saw them on the app. $3499. 

Archived