Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

My Heritage-Guitars


Julian
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

That a vintage P150?  Nice family, solid, semi and hollow.

Exactly, the H150p from '94.

The other two guitars are newer (H575: 2004, Prospect Std: 2012). And with this trio (solid, semi and hollow) it feels like my collection is complete (hm...for now.. ;)).

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Julian said:

Exactly, the H150p from '94.

The other two guitars are newer (H575: 2004, Prospect Std: 2012). And with this trio (solid, semi and hollow) it feels like my collection is complete (hm...for now.. ;)).

Disagree....   Milly semi solids are a different animal. 

While I have a 155, I spotted a Milly two tone green at the 2013 PSP waiting for filtrons I should have snagged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

Beautiful family photo.

Any favorites?

Sure :), the Prospect Std is my No1!! But it is also the history I have with that guitar, back then I was looking for a G-type semi, but all guitars I played here (without a price-limit) didn't feel right in my hands. Then someone suggested The Heritage, but the next dealer was 200km away. Anyways, I drove there, played that Prospect and immediately fell in love with that guitar, the sound was exactly what I was looking for, enough air and wood but still some muscles... Since when I bought it (new in 2013) we played over 1000 gigs together, so we are quite a good team :) (and it is my first Heritage).

The other two guitars are super beautiful guitars to complete my collection (as a gigging, professional musician), but the Prospect Std is my lonely-island-guitar!

 

30 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

Disagree....   Milly semi solids are a different animal. 

While I have a 155, I spotted a Milly two tone green at the 2013 PSP waiting for filtrons I should have snagged. 

Sure, all guitars sound different, and my collection is definitely not complete... but maybe for now (at least until the end of the year :))...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

Nice collection!  No P90's though in the collection?

Give him time. He is developing GAS on this forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

Nice collection!  No P90's though in the collection?

 

1 hour ago, ElNumero said:

Give him time. He is developing GAS on this forum. 

 

I did develop GAS already long time before I joined that forum 😜... But at the moment I enjoy my little Heritage-Collection very much!! 😁 (and yes, I need also a P90-Heritage, I already looked at the H137...:))

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Julian said:

 

 

I did develop GAS already long time before I joined that forum 😜... But at the moment I enjoy my little Heritage-Collection very much!! 😁 (and yes, I need also a P90-Heritage, I already looked at the H137...:))

 

Caution!  There ain't no GAS like P90 GAS!  Humbuckers are merely a gateway to full-on P90 addiction.

BP Plans to Use EverGreen Burner to Burn Oil in Gulf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Julian said:

 

 

I did develop GAS already long time before I joined that forum 😜... But at the moment I enjoy my little Heritage-Collection very much!! 😁 (and yes, I need also a P90-Heritage, I already looked at the H137...:))

 

Oh, good choice!  H530 is another staple to have in the woodshed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, bolero said:

Congratulations Julian, those are all beauties!

I am digging the 575, which finish is that?

The H575-finish is "Burnt Amber".

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are acutally two small looping-videos, where I use two of those guitars (nothing fancy, just jamming with my looper, one time alone, the other one with a friend)... Maybe you like it (hopefully ;))..

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Julian said:

Here are acutally two small looping-videos, where I use two of those guitars (nothing fancy, just jamming with my looper, one time alone, the other one with a friend)... Maybe you like it (hopefully ;))..

 

 

I really like your playing. Very smooth, very cool, tasteful.

I had seen your vid of  Scofield tune. That album is a favourite of mine. You do a great version.

Keep playing and posting, I mean, if you want. Im all for it. :)

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...