Heritage Owners Club

I'm blaming Danny for this one...

brentrocks

21 hours ago, ElChoad said:

God, I hate you. ? I went to my local GC last week. It reminded me why I haven't stepped foot in there for about 5 years. The inventory was crap and so were the employees. Nice purchase. 

It’s too bad that the other Guitar Center’s are not stocking Heritage as much as the Kalamazoo store because I think once people started to play them I believe they would sell quite easilyIt’s too bad that the other Guitar Center’s are not stocking Heritage as much as the Kalamazoo store because I think once people started to play them I believe they would sell quite easily

21 hours ago, zguitar71 said:

Well it must be true, 2 is better than 1. 

A few topics ago I said it would be great if Heritage could make a guitar that would compete in quality with the best PRS and Collings make. It looks like that is happening. 

You are right! I have a Paul Reed Smith Chris Henderson signature singlecut and I have had a couple custom shop Les Pauls, and this custom core is every bit as good!

I was in the guitar center in Saginaw Michigan today with my brother in law. 

They had 0 Heritage in stock.   

I asked them why they didn’t have any.   They shrugged their shoulders as to say huhhh????   I don’t know???

Geezzz

On 11/25/2021 at 7:51 AM, brentrocks said:

I told all my local friends about these drastic markdowns! So I would plan on going first thing Friday morning if you want to have a snowballs chance in hell of getting that last Custom core that they have in stock, which is a dirty lemon burst with a monster monster top!

I just swung in on the way to the airport.  The cc150 is still available.   I think Brent's looks absolutely stunning. For some strange reason that dirty lemon didn't speak to me. 

It felt good in the hands, the light weight of the wood is noticeable, the price is fantastic for a new guitar, but I didn't feel compelled to pick it up. 

If I had seen Brent's I believe I would have walked away with much more explaining to do with my wife. 

1 hour ago, SeattleMI said:

I just swung in on the way to the airport.  The cc150 is still available.   I think Brent's looks absolutely stunning. For some strange reason that dirty lemon didn't speak to me. 

It felt good in the hands, the light weight of the wood is noticeable, the price is fantastic for a new guitar, but I didn't feel compelled to pick it up. 

If I had seen Brent's I believe I would have walked away with much more explaining to do with my wife. 

Wow, I didn’t bother driving out there as I figured that last CC would have been gone! My wallet is happy though.

Archived