Heritage Owners Club

Incoming - H150

PunkKitty

6 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

I ended up sending a note to the factory about a custom build. I have some hand issues that make playing barre chords for long periods of time difficult. I'm tired of churning guitars. I just want something that works for me. If it takes a custom build, then it does. In a month or so, I'll be finally able to afford something like that, so, for once in my life, I'm getting exactly what I want built. I asked to work directly with Pete.

I totally agree. Buying the right guitar the first time is a better idea and less expensive (than buying and flipping dozens of wrong guitars) in the long run.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:15 PM, DetroitBlues said:

Curious to know if it has a fat neck.  All the 80’s Heritages I’ve played were thin d-shape necks.

I prefer the thin necks.  Strange how such a small thing could make or break a guitar purchase.  I guess we have gotten picky. 

9 hours ago, High Flying Bird said:

I prefer the thin necks.  Strange how such a small thing could make or break a guitar purchase.  I guess we have gotten picky. 

In my humble opinion, the neck carve is a HUGE factor in determining how well I like the overall guitar. I have parted with many guitars that I really wanted to keep but I just couldn't stand the neck carve.

22 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

I ended up sending a note to the factory about a custom build. I have some hand issues that make playing barre chords for long periods of time difficult. I'm tired of churning guitars. I just want something that works for me. If it takes a custom build, then it does. In a month or so, I'll be finally able to afford something like that, so, for once in my life, I'm getting exactly what I want built. I asked to work directly with Pete.

You would love the HOC 137’s.  Thickest neck I’ve ever played.

Archived