Heritage Owners Club

Surprise early NAD (Recto-Verb 25)

kbp810

"The reports of my stock status have been greatly exaggerated"... is what this amp would say if it could talk. Of course, might have helped if google hadn't sent the shipping confirmation email to the promotional folder. Was expecting a lengthy wait, so was quite surprised when UPS showed up with it earlier today.

Not anywhere near as cool as T-Bone's new Mesa day; but seems to be a very fun and versatile amp none-the-less. In 10 watt mode with master turned down, it manages some surprisingly excellent bedroom level tones; even on the dirty channel. That experience alone already makes this an instant new favorite. Seems to fairly easily cover a range from super clean vox'ish chime all the way to some dark metal'ish crunch. Turned up, even on 10 watt mode it seems like it's capable of removing nick-knacks from shelves. 

IMG_0995-X4.jpg

NICE!!! Did you pre-order it? It seems like Mesa Boogie had a big log jam for a while, but now I'm seeing Mesa Boogie NAD's left and right.

The Rectoverb 25 is a SOLID amp. Very versatile, and relatively easy to dial in. Some great sounds in there. I have the bigger older brother, the Trem-O-Verb, and it's a great amp. Love the reverb on Mesa Amps.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:04 PM, kbp810 said:

"The reports of my stock status have been greatly exaggerated"... is what this amp would say if it could talk. Of course, might have helped if google hadn't sent the shipping confirmation email to the promotional folder. Was expecting a lengthy wait, so was quite surprised when UPS showed up with it earlier today.

Not anywhere near as cool as T-Bone's new Mesa day; but seems to be a very fun and versatile amp none-the-less. In 10 watt mode with master turned down, it manages some surprisingly excellent bedroom level tones; even on the dirty channel. That experience alone already makes this an instant new favorite. Seems to fairly easily cover a range from super clean vox'ish chime all the way to some dark metal'ish crunch. Turned up, even on 10 watt mode it seems like it's capable of removing nick-knacks from shelves. 

IMG_0995-X4.jpg

This is my other favorite MESA amplifier!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived