Heritage Owners Club

Incoming New Amp!

ElChoad

Now that I have secured my purchase, I will let it out. MF has Supro Delta King amps that are all black for $519. Normally $650. They appear to be the same specs as the normal ones that are $700. I have played through one of these locally, but when you can pick one up for $250, you can't turn it down. Now I have to find a backup 6L6 or 5881. ?

1 hour ago, bolero said:

Congrats, but I don't follow your logic? where did you get $250 from?

I finally got my MF rewards points from my Custom Core I got for the Christmas sale. With my other rewards points, it knocked the price down almost $300. 

Did you get the 10 or the 12 inch version?

I wonder how that one compares to my original.   At one of the PSPs,  I had this and we compared it to a Vintage47 version.   They were like kissing cousins, if I remember correctly.   You could tell the family resemblance , but not quite the same.

1688527774_NationalAmp.jpg.2304770ec4f886cee2c934f4cf1efff8.jpg

I got the 12 inch. I probably should have gotten the 10, but I will be running this as my clean amp most of the time, so the extra headroom won't hurt. I have a Black Magick Reverb and an Orange AD30 if I need more dirt. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 7:23 PM, ElChoad said:

Now that I have secured my purchase, I will let it out. MF has Supro Delta King amps that are all black for $519. Normally $650. They appear to be the same specs as the normal ones that are $700. I have played through one of these locally, but when you can pick one up for $250, you can't turn it down. Now I have to find a backup 6L6 or 5881. ?

Those tubes should last a good 20 years or so. By then, there will be different suppliers if the Russians are wiped out. 

4 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Those tubes should last a good 20 years or so. By then, there will be different suppliers if the Russians are wiped out. 

I got backups, just in case. I put NOS tubes in and pulled the new ones out.

Archived