Heritage Owners Club

Incoming NGD and NHOC!

DetroitBlues

My son, Evan, is graduating High School in June.

He's already has a scholarship to attend Saginaw Valley for academics and track.

He's an avid guitar player, it's amazing what he has learned over the years.

He's watched my collection of guitars come and go, the one he misses the most was my H150 GT w/ P90's.

When my wife and I decided for his 18th birthday/graduation present was to buy him something special, we knew it had to be a guitar.

We decided a special trip to Kalamazoo for a special private tour of the factory that will conclude with him taking possession of the very last regular production H150 Gold Top.

So this will be a New Guitar Day and a New Heritage Owner Day on April 22nd.

When I have some pictures, I'll post them

CDF6B7AD-051B-4EC1-86B2-27986A175DEB.jpeg

F633805E-4149-4467-8C27-2CC7D2802736.jpeg

11 hours ago, HANGAR18 said:

If I had known they were making Goldtops, I would have ordered one already.

They're not.  This one is actually almost 2 years old, it was a Factory reject that was corrected and sat in a corner for the past year.

2 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

They're not.  This one is actually almost 2 years old, it was a Factory reject that was corrected and sat in a corner for the past year.

Good thing you had an "insider" tell you about it. I will NOT part with my Goldtop with P90's

3 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

I love Goldtops, congrats to your son for the scholarship, and congrats to you and your wife for raising a fine son! BTW what did they fix on it, it looks perfectly straight to me!

They accidentally buffed through the finish on the upper horn.. 

4 hours ago, rockabilly69 said:

Did they jreginish the guitar or ust respray the top as it looks perfect, or was it on the outside edge of the horn. Either way it looks great!

I wouldn't have cared if they left it as is.  When I walked through the factory last year, this guitar was literally in a dusty case against the wall in the corner.  Such a sad state.  Hounded Heritage for it for months and they finally agreed to sell it.

7 minutes ago, DetroitBlues said:

I wouldn't have cared if they left it as is.  When I walked through the factory last year, this guitar was literally in a dusty case against the wall in the corner.  Such a sad state.  Hounded Heritage for it for months and they finally agreed to sell it.

All's well that ends well!

no relation to the last words of a three stooges episode.

Archived