Heritage Owners Club

NHGD

ElNumero

This arrived over the weekend. I have been intriqued by the 530, so I decided to spring for one on Reverb. It was a 2019 NOS, not even a fingerprint on it. Tags still on the TKL case and the inside case pocket had all the original candy from the factory. I cannot believe how light this guitar is, and its definitely going to stay on the hanger for some time, its so much fun to play. And how can one go wrong with trans cherry red!

imageedit_1_5211139143.jpg

41 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

Nice Will! Guitar Czar?

I had my eye on that one with my finger hovering above buy it now.

Paul, the Guitar Czar had a brand new one, for $2399, still a great deal when you consider $3199 retail, but he would not budge any further on the price or shipping so I let that one go. The one I bought was $550 less, a 2019, but it is brand new in every sense, NOS. The seller was Judy's Gear Depot. Real nice honest gal. I am super happy with the deal. She gave me free shipping too, which was not in her original listing. 

I find it interesting that G brand does not offer the 330 any longer in their standard line-up, but they do offer the Slim Harpo 330 Artist model, at $200 cheaper than Heritage wants for their 330 standard. Who would ever have thought Heritage being more expensive than G!?

27 minutes ago, ElNumero said:

I find it interesting that G brand does not offer the 330 any longer in their standard line-up, but they do offer the Slim Harpo 330 Artist model, at $200 cheaper than Heritage wants for their 330 standard. Who would ever have thought Heritage being more expensive than G!?

And....Sweetwater says those are NO longer available either!

1 hour ago, ElNumero said:

And....Sweetwater says those are NO longer available either!

Will, congratulations on your new-to-you H-530.  It's a beauty.  I owned the first production model, a 2015 Almond Burst, that has since gone to a new owner.

As for availability, they seem to still be sold new from the factory, Musicians Friend/Guitar Center and Sweetwater's website.  Hmmm...:icon_scratch:   

2 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Paul, the Guitar Czar had a brand new one, for $2399, still a great deal when you consider $3199 retail, but he would not budge any further on the price or shipping so I let that one go. The one I bought was $550 less, a 2019, but it is brand new in every sense, NOS. The seller was Judy's Gear Depot. Real nice honest gal. I am super happy with the deal. She gave me free shipping too, which was not in her original listing. 

That is a Great Deal. Cost or below. 

Guitar Czar sold theirs too. I thought it might be You.  

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

Will, congratulations on your new-to-you H-530.  It's a beauty.  I owned the first production model, a 2015 Almond Burst, that has since gone to a new owner.

As for availability, they seem to still be sold new from the factory, Musicians Friend/Guitar Center and Sweetwater's website.  Hmmm...:icon_scratch:   

Thanks Tim.  I was wondering what year they started producing them.   

2 hours ago, skydog52 said:

That is a Great Deal. Cost or below. 

Guitar Czar sold theirs too. I thought it might be You.  

I’m glad I acted when I did!    

8 hours ago, ElNumero said:

This arrived over the weekend. I have been intriqued by the 530, so I decided to spring for one on Reverb. It was a 2019 NOS, not even a fingerprint on it. Tags still on the TKL case and the inside case pocket had all the original candy from the factory. I cannot believe how light this guitar is, and its definitely going to stay on the hanger for some time, its so much fun to play. And how can one go wrong with trans cherry red!

imageedit_1_5211139143.jpg

Is that pine?

On 4/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, big bob said:

Is that pine?

Balsa!

33 minutes ago, big bob said:

To bad you sold it!

I just bought it! My name is not Brent ya know!

Archived