Heritage Owners Club

NGD 21 H150 Factory Special

Mustang64

I tried to find out also, it’s a H150 long neck tenon with antiquity Duncan’s , that’s artisan aged . Which to get from now on has to be a Custom Core. It’s heavier than my Custom Core and has a thicker tone. Both are awesome 

11 minutes ago, Mustang64 said:

I tried to find out also, it’s a H150 long neck tenon with antiquity Duncan’s , that’s artisan aged . Which to get from now on has to be a Custom Core. It’s heavier than my Custom Core and has a thicker tone. Both are awesome 

For a brief time, you could buy a H150 that was aged for the same price as a normal H150.  Unlike the Custom Core's, their weight can really vary.  CC's are supposed to be within a 1/2lb of each other.

I believe all Heritages are long neck tenon's now.

Did you buy this one direct?  Sometimes they will have some that had some sort of mods to them they'll sell directly to consumers (like my son's new H150)

1 hour ago, Mustang64 said:

No I found it online as used. I wasn’t looking for a factory special,I just wanted the aged look. I did find another brand new for 3k and looks identical to mine. Since it’s aged already I bought the used one for a lot less. 

There are some good deals out there if you look.  I try to find guitars with headstock breaks that have solid repairs.  Good deals on those.

2 hours ago, Mustang64 said:

No I found it online as used. I wasn’t looking for a factory special,I just wanted the aged look. I did find another brand new for 3k and looks identical to mine. Since it’s aged already I bought the used one for a lot less. 

Ok so is you new to you H150 (since purchased used)

#1 artisan aged and aged,

#2double artisan aged (are you an artisan?)

#3 used artisan aged?

On 4/19/2022 at 12:56 PM, DetroitBlues said:

There are some good deals out there if you look.  I try to find guitars with headstock breaks that have solid repairs.  Good deals on those.

There are. I snatched my H530 (new old stock) for under $1900. The retail on it is $3199!

Archived