Heritage Owners Club

Playing "I'll remember april" with Heritage archtop

busujiujitsu

VERY nice!  :)  When I play clean sounding electric guitar, jazz is my musical genre of choice.  Now, I'm getting the urge to bop away on my H-530.

5 hours ago, EllenGtrGrl said:

VERY nice!  :)  When I play clean sounding electric guitar, jazz is my musical genre of choice.  Now, I'm getting the urge to bop away on my H-530.

Thank you,H-530 has great sound so I want to listening to that.?  

28 minutes ago, busujiujitsu said:

Thank you always. everytime this guitar helps me!  

You and that guitar were meant for each other. With every song you're getting better and better!

Hey I know you like when I play Teles, check out the Tele slide tone on this one (the rest of the electrics parts are my custom shop Zemaitis from Japan), the acoustic is my Gibson Nick Lucas. I built the Tele (Esquire) from parts.

On 7/5/2022 at 11:06 AM, rockabilly69 said:

You and that guitar were meant for each other. With every song you're getting better and better!

Hey I know you like when I play Teles, check out the Tele slide tone on this one (the rest of the electrics parts are my custom shop Zemaitis from Japan), the acoustic is my Gibson Nick Lucas. I built the Tele (Esquire) from parts.

Ofcourse I remember your tone.

Hey, that's really great tele tone!! Awesome!

Tele and your voice made me happy, Thanks rockabilly69.

On 7/5/2022 at 11:06 AM, rockabilly69 said:

Now I listened your H-150 tone too.

Great playing,that's remind me of Duane/Dickey's tone like a "Blue Sky"

I love that song's guitar tone the most among solid guitars.

Archived