Heritage Owners Club

New H157 day!!!

brentrocks

Don't you love it when you find sweet guitars locally?!?!

Thanks again to Mark for another great transaction!!!

A fellow Heritage lover and local friend was selling this beautiful 2017 Heritage H157.. So i called him up and we made the deal yesterday.  

This H157 has a neat history.  

Shortly after PlazaCorp took over the operations down at 225 Parsons St., Heritage did a limited edition for NAMM. It was called the H157W. The W stood for Western Maple. These were limited to 50 pieces, and all had INCREDIBLE western maple tops. And all came from the factory with THROBAK pickups and bumblebee caps.

This guitar was built with one of the leftover tops from that 157W run. And has the same THROBAK pickups and caps. It also has locking TONEPROS hardware and Grover tuners with ebony buttons...all factory.

This H157 has a medium C neck carve...about .870-.950. It's incredibly light, for a Les Paul Custom style guitar.... only 8.6 lbs!!!!

It has incredible note definition. Warm, woody tone. Great fretwork...it sets up really nice!

54748D15-8832-4091-8390-235FCF1770DE.thumb.jpeg.d245b3fbdbcf713eccbe2b11160beb74.jpeg0C71C417-3242-44E7-AA60-D8CC509B6C2F.thumb.jpeg.d9c7b629b5de70837c187fad5ef2ee07.jpeg

6 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

The trans black wasn’t doing anything for me at first, but the more I play it and see it, I’m coming around.  

You need to check your eyesight, that top is a crippler!

17 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

You need to check your eyesight, that top is a crippler!

It’s more the color. 
The top is amazing.  
I think it would look better with a bourbon burst or a dark lemon burst. 

2 hours ago, brentrocks said:

It’s more the color. 
The top is amazing.  

What was the finish on Rob's #1 that he brought to the early PSPs? Cognac burst? Vintage wineburst? That would be stunning. But...don't get it refinished!!

3 hours ago, brentrocks said:

It’s more the color. 
The top is amazing.  

That's a killer top! I agree I think I would have the top redone if it was mine. Enjoy

The battery in my phone went dead staring at this beauty.   Did this come from Mark Goetting in Portage?

Archived