Heritage Owners Club

Hypothetical Heritage Reissue - What's Your Choice?

DetroitBlues

On 8/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, HANGAR18 said:

The H157 (as you know) is the Heritage equivalent of the "Gibson Les Paul Custom" and for the life of me I have no idea why in the world they don't currently offer that model.

They will build it if you will pay for it!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/19/2022 at 12:58 PM, skydog52 said:

Bespoke is on their website and I have made several attempts to no avail. They keep telling me it's coming soon ........ for awhile.

What does bespoke mean?  Sounds like bicycle parts…

1 hour ago, ElNumero said:

What does bespoke mean?  Sounds like bicycle parts…

Made to individual order or custom made.

On 8/27/2022 at 2:09 PM, skydog52 said:

Made to individual order or custom made.

Thanks. It was so intuitive I should have gotten it! ?

4 hours ago, greatmutah2112 said:

Man, the 555 and 157 both should be readily available. I always liked the 555 and it’s unique inlays.  

For less upscale models, I liked the H-170 and also the H-110.  I know it wasn’t too far removed from the H-170 but the 110 had a neat upper horn to me. 

H-110 was a nice platform.

H110-LW-VWB-1.png

From my previous posting of H170 and H516 coming up for auction in the U.K.(today) the H170 made £800 and the H516

made £1100 on the hammer (+approx. 26.4% buyers premium).I'm sure someone can easily convert to current price 

in dollars.

2 hours ago, houndhome said:

From my previous posting of H170 and H516 coming up for auction in the U.K.(today) the H170 made £800 and the H516

made £1100 on the hammer (+approx. 26.4% buyers premium).I'm sure someone can easily convert to current price 

in dollars.

Thank You for the information.  Would you share that auction sight?

in dollars.

The auction house is Gardiner-Houlgate at Corsham,near Bath,U.K.They hold guitar auctions(3-4 days) every three

months,which can be watched live on-line,Current auction started yesterday and continues until Friday,Yesterday

was the general guitar sale and I sold 6 items,3 Fender,1 Burns,1 Guild and a Levin,Previous auction I bought 1 item,

a Dave King acoustic.Yesterdays,and all previous auction realisations can be seen on their website.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, houndhome said:

For those missing the H170 model there is one (and a H516) in the Gardiner-Houlgate auction in 

Bath (UK) on Sept, 7th, lots 124 and 443 if I remember correctly,but can be seen on G-H's website

Day 2 of the auction is currently underway, with artist associated items - there's a load of Gary Moore stuff under the hammer. Here's the link - https://auctions.gardinerhoulgate.co.uk/catalogue/5aa0a0ce77824ba9ec62deafac592d2e/aa3256dfaa581b83dd9a740d7ec8e30d/the-guitar-auction-four-day-sale-including-guitars-artist/

Archived