Heritage Owners Club

I didn't intend on this today, but.... Incoming

PunkKitty

I found a Millie DC. I sold a bunch of guitars recently, including 2 H-535's, and I just happened to stumble upon this on Dave's web site. I just couldn't pass it up. Great color and grain. Seth Lovers. This kind of rounds out my Heritage collection. FWIW, this is the most I've ever spent on a guitar. But I'm looking at it as a once in a lifetime investment. So... 

https://www.davesguitar.com/collections/all-products-latest/products/copy-of-h-155-millennium-dc-12

AC23301C_40750f49-bc8f-4406-aa7d-12b82c128af5_1800x1800.jpg?v=1661542501

4 minutes ago, Spectrum13 said:

PK found some wild honey

Good description of the finish.  A backlit honeycomb. 

My my, that's a Good looking guitar.  All the bells and whistles plus gorgeous grain.  Enjoy!

4 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

I found a Millie DC. I sold a bunch of guitars recently, including 2 H-535's, and I just happened to stumble upon this on Dave's web site. I just couldn't pass it up. Great color and grain. Seth Lovers. This kind of rounds out my Heritage collection. FWIW, this is the most I've ever spent on a guitar. But I'm looking at it as a once in a lifetime investment. So... 

https://www.davesguitar.com/collections/all-products-latest/products/copy-of-h-155-millennium-dc-12

SWEET! I dig the color too.

way to go! I had a 2000 Millie DC that I also bought from Daves, a fine instrument! Mine was old style burst. yours sunset burst. very nice! mine became redundant when I got my h155 a few years later i sold it to a friend with dibs if he ever decides to part with it. so far, he hasn't!

That's a classic.  Like any guitar, it takes a little time to bond to it.  It then won't let you down.

The unpotted pickups will click with the pick if you aren't careful.  New habits take care of that.

The Millie DC is light, gives high fret access, balances well, and has a beautiful sound with SLs.  The burst is stunning.

Congrats!

15 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

:love10:

19 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

Not sure how much you dropped, but I dropped $2200 on my trans cherry DC from Wolfe Guitars.  And it’s worth every penny. Beautiful guitar PK don’t ever sell it. They are not easy to find.  

13 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

Looks nice, PK.   A bit of honest play wear, so it's been loved on a bit already.   The DC Mille is a great design.

I believe it’s just normal discoloration on the gold hardware Rich.  

What a beaut!  May have been the first or second PSP.  I heard some really glorious sound rolling out of The Barn.  Really glorious!  Kenny's dc Millie through, I think, Jon Gundry's Bluesbreaker clone.  Good lord!

I just received the guitar and was able to play it for a few minutes. This is a stunningly beautiful instrument. The pictures from Dave's don't do it justice, and they are much better photographers than me. The neck is nice and chunky, and the Seths sound fantastic... but... the guitar and case reek of cigar smoke. I smelled it as soon as I brought the box into the house. That was before I opened it. When I opened the case it hit me full force and triggered my smoke allergy. I keep the guitar on a stand with my others, so that will air out over time. I'll have to put the case either in my attic or my basement with a mess of Febreze in it.  Hopefully I won't have to replace the case. 

Archived