Heritage Owners Club

CAN YOU STILL BUY THE SCHALLER QUICK CHANGE TAILPIECE?

Heritage1970

I just had a look on the Schaller website, and the old style tailpiece isn't listed, they only have a stopbar. However, given that many people here will have changed the original Schaller hardware on their guitars, I reckon quite a few will have one lurking in their parts drawer -  I know I do. Failing that try eBay, Reverb etc.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

New ones, probably not.  But on this forum, you'll find many here that have removed them and probably have them tucked away somewhere as they are frequently replaced.

OK I guess my next question is- does anyone have one on here they would be willing to sell? Lol. Message me here or you can email ToodBeebeMusic@gmail.com

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, PunkKitty said:

Haven't found one. I did find a Gibson TP-6 which has a similar design but with fine tuners. If I remember right, the TP-6 was invented by Ren Wall.
Gibson Original TP-6 Fine Tuners Chrome image 1

https://reverb.com/item/60686942-gibson-original-tp-6-fine-tuners-chrome

Thanks and thanks for your help searching! Yeah Ren definitely invented the TP6. 

9 minutes ago, PunkKitty said:

Oh wow! Your awesome! Thanks! Definitely the one without tuners in France is the one I'd want. Anyone have experience with Luthimate? Never dealt with them and gotta be honest, the whole overseas thing doesn't sound too appealing. It's kinda looking like I don't have a choice though...?

Archived