Heritage Owners Club

Ridiculous Reverb Listings - Heritage Edition

DetroitBlues

Not sure if anyone has seen the show, Riff, Beards, and Gear on YouTube, but Ryan "Fluff" Bruce has a series of Ridiculous Reverb Listings.

Well today, I found one while looking for a member's late 80's 170 GT.

1992, Heritage H150 Deluxe (listed as first recorded ever, although its stamped 080).

Anyone want to spend $15,000 on a "rare" Heritage?

https://reverb.com/item/43814465-oldest-documented-heritage-h-150-deluxe-cherry-sunburst-kalamazoo-r9-bookmatched-aaa-flame-top

r1lyz9cpfxx0s7xllp1b.jpg

I think that one was posted before.   It appears that the owner still hasn't figured out that he's delusional. 

If his #80 is the first one ever made, then my Millennium #22 must have been made a long time before it was ever built!   It's a new math/time travel deal!    I'll offer it for sale for a measly $57,000 Paypal'd and shipped  ($56500 for friends and family!).

Hurry,  I have buyers banging on the doors wanting it!

I'm not sure who "Mike" is, but he's apparently one of the newer folks.   And, his email says that it's the earliest one that he's seen!  It doesn't say anything about the first one built.    It's an "I" serial number which means that it was built in 1992.   That's not a particularly early year.  

If it was Marv or Jim, or Ren who wrote the message, it would have more credibility.  

Oldest Documented Heritage H-150 Deluxe Cherry Sunburst Kalamazoo R9 Bookmatched AAA Flame Top image 18

My assumption is Mike Ortiz.  But if you read that correctly, its the oldest one Mike has seen.  A quick search shows the 150 Deluxe was introduced in 1989.  This one was built in 1992.  I even found number 40 on an old eBay listing with a F Serial number.

s-l1600.jpg

Archived