Heritage Owners Club

Rediscovered Heritage One-Off

Some few of you might remember this guitar, an employee build.  It is like an Eagle all-the-way: mahogany back and neck, but 17", with an incredibly close-grained spruce top.  Haven't played it much in recent years, but then, when I was doing my pre-winter humidifier check up through the accumulation, I opened the case and was struck by the look, and it's been in my hands a lot lately.  Great playing all-acoustic guitar with a very vibrant sound.   A reminder of the old days when you never knew what might come out of Heritage.

0a1b0cf0-1458-47ce-a848-e69047cd5af8.jpg

Haven't posted in a while, in large part because I've made a serious effort to learn to play saxophone, and have devoted on-line time to that project.  Still playing however, mostly with the  student ensemble I direct and other job-related work.  I'm not supposed to post images, but, I like this pic, and I don't think any of the students would object.  ....  Here's from a few weeks ago, playing a benefit in the student union for a campus group that offers free meals in the community ... hence we're all in aprons.  Sort of landed on the Howard Roberts Fusion as a good single guitar for this gig.  We were missing two additional vocalists and a trumpet player --and you can barely see the percussionist.  No way this band could work in the real world, but so fun to have a chance to play in this context, and with young people. 

spacer.png

Oh man, I remember this one! I think long ago it was briefly offered up to the masses (I think Brent put it up for sale on behalf of the original owner/employee?); and it was snagged while I was still trying to wipe the drool from my chin. 

I could go on, but I may be experiencing a little drool de ja vu at the moment. 

Good to hear from you! 

@111518Wow, it is great to hear from you again, Larry.  And as before, you are still doing wonderful work with young people.  Awesome!

And that amazing Eagle acoustic is as drop dead gorgeous as I recall.  That guitar will just get better with age and more strumming.

Happy Holidays!

Archived