Heritage Owners Club

No deals on CCs at the Fiend this year

ElChoad

5 hours ago, davesultra said:

There really weren’t many deals at all this year.

MF was offering 15% off on some items. I almost pulled the trigger on a Fender 58 reissue Strat, my MF gear guy was willing to cut quite a deal, but I resisted. I have way too many gits and you can only play one at a time. 

3 hours ago, Spectrum13 said:

It's not rocket science... ElNumero is the "1"   do the math.

ElNumero is directly translated as "the number". You don't know it is a "1'. He could be infinity. 

38 minutes ago, ElChoad said:

ElNumero is directly translated as "the number". You don't know it is a "1'. He could be infinity. 

Oh no……

7 hours ago, ElChoad said:

Apparently ElNumero thinks he is smarter than Einstein. ???1173794111_Numberofguitars.png.e633830a7bca524f2c8e35210feec005.png

I do? News to me!

18 minutes ago, PunkKitty said:

Considering that Einstein is dead, @ElNumerodoes know more than Einstein at this point.

I appreciate that. Still wondering how the comparison started!

Just now, ElNumero said:

I appreciate that. Still wondering how the comparison started!

It all started when you said you had too many guitars. Then I took it in another direction. Then everyone else jumped on. Just having a little fun. Sorry about your being collateral damage. Nothing personal. ?

25 minutes ago, PunkKitty said:

Considering that Einstein is dead, @ElNumerodoes know more than Einstein at this point.

Einstein knows what is on the other side of the tunnel. That should count for something...

8 hours ago, blackholegravity said:

I got a great deal on my new CC from Jimmy Wallace Guitars, through their Reverb store...if you're in the market, they'll probably make a deal for you.

I'm not actually in the market right now. I found a great used Standard. But they DO have some great deals. 

Archived