Heritage Owners Club

H-530 + Neck dive

davesultra

I keep “jonesing” for an H-530. I’m sure at some point this has been discussed, but my search results netted me nothing! For those with H-530 experience, do they typically neck dive? I use suede straps and I know that helps, but I’m looking for additional insight. 

1 hour ago, davesultra said:

I keep “jonesing” for an H-530. I’m sure at some point this has been discussed, but my search results netted me nothing! For those with H-530 experience, do they typically neck dive? I use suede straps and I know that helps, but I’m looking for additional insight. 

I have 2 H-530s.   No issue with neck dive.

17 hours ago, davesultra said:

I was jonesin for one too and I gave into my temptation!!!

1 minute ago, brentrocks said:

No way Brent, there’s no way I believe that you of all people would give in to temptation! :laughing7: ?:lol::laughing6:

1 hour ago, brentrocks said:

Me too! Gave in to Eddie's 30% off sale pre-holiday sale.

20 hours ago, davesultra said:

I’m going to be returning this one to the guitar center in Kalamazoo this week.  I got it off GC .com.   It’s a really great guitar but I found the blue burst 530 today.   I can talk to Matt the manage if you’re interested.  

F9E9F2C8-BA53-49DA-81E8-38180ED5C441.thumb.jpeg.75cb4f7253be478412ff3a2dc05fdefe.jpeg

7 hours ago, davesultra said:

Thanks for the replies. After careful consideration, I’ve decided to go with a 535 instead. I may give a 530 in the future.

Good choice 

On 12/26/2022 at 2:42 PM, davesultra said:

No way Brent, there’s no way I believe that you of all people would give in to temptation! :laughing7: ?:lol::laughing6:

Brent has proven time and again that he can resist absolutely anything but temptation.

Archived