Heritage Owners Club

It was an offer I couldn't refuse

PunkKitty

Found this on the CME website and knew I had to go look at it. I won't say how much I paid, but it was significantly less than list. This was a floor model. Sorry about the fuzziness of the pics. I'm a really bad photographer. It's a one piece back.
IMG_20221227_144712215.jpg IMG_20221227_144723803_HDR.jpg IMG_20221227_144732563_HDR.jpg IMG_20221227_144744328_HDR.jpg IMG_20221227_144750041_HDR.jpg

On a side note: my neighbor has decided he needs an H-150 after the other guitarist in his band got one and he heard how awesome they are. He obviously knows me too well. He started pimping me to let go of one of mine. I may go down to one, which means I can shop for another. I already have one or two in mind...

Congrats, Monica!  I just could not be more thrilled with my Custom Core.  It sits just behind me, here at the computer, and I pick it up and play it at least three or four times a day.  It's just soooo good an instrument!  Be interested to hear what you think of the pickups.

congrats that is a gorgeous guitar!

what's the weight? curious.

again, congrats and HnY

19 hours ago, ElChoad said:

On a side note: my neighbor has decided he needs an H-150 after the other guitarist in his band got one and he heard how awesome they are. He obviously knows me too well. He started pimping me to let go of one of mine. I may go down to one, which means I can shop for another. I already have one or two in mind...

Ahh could one be Gold?

If they would just put back “The” on the headstock I might consider one. But not until they do. What was the point of removing it?

On 12/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, blackholegravity said:

I recently got a new one too. for a great deal, congrats on the great guitar!!

How about pics? They are obligatory here!

On 12/28/2022 at 4:10 PM, ElNumero said:

If they would just put back “The” on the headstock I might consider one. But not until they do. What was the point of removing it?

I'm pretty sure it is to make it easier to differentiate between a Standard and a CC. The serial number says it all on the newer ones, so maybe it is to save room for the inlay without being too busy? This is all speculation.

Archived