Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Artist, Vince Lewis Featured in "Jazz Guitar Life"

Gitfiddler

Here's a cool article in the latest edition of "Jazz Guitar Life" that features Heritage artist (and fellow HOC'er), Vince Lewis! 

He tells the back story about his awesome 1991 Custom Heritage Archtop and more.

Congratulations, Vince!!

https://www.thejazzguitarlife.com/2022/06/16/jazz-guitar-beauties-custom-trans-amber-quilted-maple-heritage-archtop-vince-lewis/

Vince-W-Guitar-678x381.jpg

I really enjoyed Vince's performances at PSP in the barn.   I remember he talked about giving the guys at the factory fits because he keeps his action so low.   That guitar had an incredibly light feel on the fretboard.

I had sent him copies of the videos that I had taken, and he was gracious enough to send me a copy of his Charlotte Swing CD.   

On 12/29/2022 at 8:08 PM, TalismanRich said:

I really enjoyed Vince's performances at PSP in the barn.   I remember he talked about giving the guys at the factory fits because he keeps his action so low.   That guitar had an incredibly light feel on the fretboard.

I had sent him copies of the videos that I had taken, and he was gracious enough to send me a copy of his Charlotte Swing CD.   

Yep.  As I recall he played with 11 gauged strings and a thin pick. Goes to show that the tone really is in the fingers!

On 12/29/2022 at 12:27 AM, Gitfiddler said:

Here's a cool article in the latest edition of "Jazz Guitar Life" that features Heritage artist (and fellow HOC'er), Vince Lewis! 

He tells the back story about his awesome 1991 Custom Heritage Archtop and more.

Congratulations, Vince!!

https://www.thejazzguitarlife.com/2022/06/16/jazz-guitar-beauties-custom-trans-amber-quilted-maple-heritage-archtop-vince-lewis/

Vince-W-Guitar-678x381.jpg

Another educator/author that is frequently seen with a Heritage Barney Kessel model is Wolf Marshall. He’s a heck of a player too!

Archived